Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Editör Araniyor...
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Editör Araniyor...
Konu Konu: adidas i-5923 white Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
uaac3pxi
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 2022-13-Nisan
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 3
Gönderen: 2022-13-Nisan Saat 06:29 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı uaac3pxi

Mesh and nubuck trainers that offer modern comfort and vintage details.adidas sneakers pink The I-5923 trainers offer a modern design inspired by retro running models. Vintage lines and modern technological innovations come together in a vintage look. The stretch mesh upper, the concealed wrapping structure and the premium Boost cushioning guarantee unbeatable comfort.

These lightweight street shoes offer a shout-out to '70s running heritage. adidas i-5923 white They're rebuilt for today with updated materials and responsive Boost cushioning in the midsole. The stretchy upper features synthetic suede overlays for a retro look.

adidas’ I-5923 silhouette – formerly known as the Iniki Boost – equips a lifestyle-ready Motion control upper atop a full-length Boost midsole unit for all-day comfort meant to be worn in any situation. Composed of a mixture of technical ripstop and fine buttery suede, the I-5923 equips a bit more of a premium touch than other Boost-laden models.

Arriving at Wu-Tang inspired color scheme that combines the instantly recognizable adidas sneakers men black and yellow hues of one of the world’s most revered hip-hop groups. By no means is this upcoming release affiliated with those music industry icons, but its similarities are clear, so grab a detailed look at the newest I-5923 below and stay tuned for specific release updates as we have them.

https://www.thepickjoy.com/

Yukarı Dön Göster uaac3pxi's Özellikler Diğer Mesajlarını Ara: uaac3pxi

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma