Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Diger ....
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Diger ....
Konu Konu: Being an official Madden cover sportspers Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
hgdgsvhgvuj hgd
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye
Simge

Kayıt Tarihi: 2022-06-Temmuz
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 6
Gönderen: 2022-06-Temmuz Saat 12:45 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı hgdgsvhgvuj hgd

If they're not going to be a quarterback, Cooper Kupp or Travis Kelce seems to be the front-runners right now Both are excellent
choices for the Madden 23 cover athlete.John Madden should be on the cover of Madden 232021 gave us one last kick to
Mut 23 Coins the stomach before we say goodbye to this horrific year. NFL the
legend John Madden passed away this morning, unexpectedly, aged 85.

John Madden is a legend in the world of football -- an iconic Hall of Fame coach and an iconic broadcaster. The name of John Madden
is also associated with EA Sports' long-running football video game franchise, for which Madden also supported and fronted for
years since the franchise's first launch in 1988.

There's a good chance that if like soccer, Madden may have influenced or altered your life in any way, shape or form. For me, I saw
the broadcaster as the persona of EA's video game franchise, which he provided his personality, voice and even his name to for
years. In addition, EA's video game serieswhich is what inspired me to get into football and learn all the Xs and Os football.As
tributes flood into the world I'm unable to think of one appropriate way to pay tribute to the legend. John Madden should be on the
cover of the next Madden video game from EA Sports. It's a simple decision.

For many years, Madden was the face of the video game series, appearing on the cover box art. It was only in Madden NFL 2001 when
an actual NFL athlete, Tennessee Titans running back Eddie George, appeared on the cover. Since then, hundreds of NFL stars have
appeared on the cover, while Madden's presence is taking place in the background.

Being an official Madden cover sportsperson is a great honor and there's the best way to honor that late John Madden than by
featuring his image on the cover of next year's Madden game. It's not just me who is this thinking 23/Coins.html">Cheap Madden 23 Coins. Social media is filled with fans calling for John Madden to appear on the cover of
Madden 23.

Düzenleyen hgdgsvhgvuj hgd 2022-06-Temmuz Saat 12:46
Yukarı Dön Göster hgdgsvhgvuj hgd's Özellikler Diğer Mesajlarını Ara: hgdgsvhgvuj hgd

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma

Copyright ©1998-2006