Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Editör Araniyor...
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Editör Araniyor...
Konu Konu: Pete Carroll geared up Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
Chair
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 2023-27-Kasim
Ülke: Turkiye
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 9
Gönderen: 2023-27-Kasim Saat 06:41 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı Chair

in the direction of lower avid gamers in excess of poor principles I consist of in direction of observe upon the tacklers.
The males that are misplaced. I consider that's the maximum necessary issue in the direction of me straight at the moment, I
wanna look at who's shed tackles, and uh, mend that dilemma. I use't believe it's an epidemic, it seemed a minor such as
that remaining 7 days. We've acquired towards contemporary some things up with some men and yourself understand, if they
have on't attain it immediately, then they gained't be equipped in the direction of be in this article and we'll order men
that can. Interest, Seahawk athletes: create a freakin' deal with or Pete Carroll is relocating in direction of boot your
self. Permit's get hold of a person detail out of the route   if a staff is as terrible at tackling as what Thursday
confirmed, they gained't acquire soccer game titles. It's the fundamental interest of 2 thirds of the video game, and as was
substantially debated listed here and everywhere you go closing year, negative security sales opportunities in direction of
lousy offensive circumstances, potential customers in direction of 'is Russell Wilson even constructive?" and all styles of
other dilemmas. Regretably. This employees is wealthy with newbies and gentlemen which includes Cody Barton or Marquise
Blair striving toward develop their very first complete period resum, and elite skill who need to have no arrival together
with DK Metcalf, Tyler Lockett, and Quandre Diggs Seahawks Store. The novice
blunders confirmed up inside droves upon Thursday, nonetheless gave no signal that this training course is outmatched, within
reality within just other sections they however seemed up toward the dilemma. The veteran existence is the genuine sign of
this personnel, and generally incorporates been the chosen roster compilation for John Schneider and enterprise. Diggs,
Jamal Adams, I individually delight in that inside the twilight a long time of his vocation, with out the Corridor of Fame
quarterback, Pete Carroll however competes this complicated. He will not endure the effects and negative tackling. The good
thing is, the Place that was the major situation towards Preseason 7 days 2 will be substantially afflicted in just
preseason. This is not in the direction of say that some of Those other troubles aren't worrisome, nonetheless this
distinctive aspect of the recreation received't be this lousy arrive September.

Geno Smith Jersey
Mike Morris Jersey

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma