Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
ROCK
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : ROCK
Konu Konu: While at a boss kill or what no Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
WANGYUE WANGYUE
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 2022-17-Eylül
Ülke: Barbados
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 3
Gönderen: 2022-17-Eylül Saat 10:41 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı WANGYUE WANGYUE

Sometimes I know people get frustrated, like I don't get frustrated easily WOTLK Gold. Every time I lose a game I just replay it and see what I did wrong. But to people who get frustrated in the
game, try and look at it another way, try and look at it like it's a problem that you don't need to solve immediately.

You can always stop and take a break, eat something nice like Japanese food. Just treat it simple, it's a game. You play games because you want to have fun and solving problems is generally fun. I was a raid leader and this is before, when I was a kid, I used
to rush to conclusions, get frustrated at every.

While at a boss kill or what not and then I came to realize that if you put yourself in a guild leaders position or the raid leaders perspective, you have to feel that and explain to the guys and motivate people and there is no space to get frustrated. So just
don't get frustrated, you don't have any time for that.Tdkreturns asks what the best and worst things are about playing WOTLK Classic as a pretty well known streamer?

The best thing is that you can interact with people and it's fun. It's funny how a single player game can be so interactive because that's really the fun thing about WOTLK Classic. The contagious factor about WOTLK Classic is that everybody can relate to it
very easily and with all the cool stuff, the graphics, the cool monsters and everything, the cool game play buy WOTLK Classic Gold. It's really like chess on steroids and people like to watch chess
on steroids. It's really easy to relate to. There's really no worst thing.
Yukarı Dön Göster WANGYUE WANGYUE's Özellikler Diğer Mesajlarını Ara: WANGYUE WANGYUE

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma

Copyright ©1998-2006