Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Gitar-tr.com Tanisma Toplantisi !!!
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Gitar-tr.com Tanisma Toplantisi !!!
Konu Konu: They are not working towards anything Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
Sunxuemei
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 2020-30-Kasim
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 8
Gönderen: 2021-09-Subat Saat 03:46 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı Sunxuemei

Additionally, individuals RuneScape gold give money away in hopes that these players can get rich and will owe or become best friends and give them like 10M instead of 100K. Many of those"beggars" are actually substantial levels who make money in this way then move money in order that they will never get it back. They do get lucky sometimes and also make friends with real new men and women who do give them alot back.

Two bad things in this: Account Transferring that is bannable. They are not working towards anything and it will get them no where. I did beg prior to occasionally. I informed him I had a main and that he was like what. Some folks just give it as it makes them feel good. I've learnt something. If you want even 500GP work for it. Proceed to cows and you'll have it soon enough. Begging anywhere is a bad habit to have.

. Nevertheless, if people who only encounter me and inquire the way to slay/summon or the such, and take them to the needed places and teach em there, they're thankfull, so they're actual noobs.

Afterward I give em something small. . Like in the Selection of 100k-500k. . I don't rlly ever expect them to ever get wealthy and pay me bk... Its just my way of thanking the community, cuz bk when I just got mems, I'd 2m lender, and I moved to this guy in fally to inquire the way to summon monsters. . He explained how, became my current best frnd on rs, and gave me full rune+1m cash... Ive never lurks within my life on rs, also ive recived over 10mil gp in"gifts" from random men and women who helped me with their frndships, than cash. . Keep in mind, ive just been mem for about 5-6 months. .

Two days ago, my wealthiest frnd on rs (22 BIL bank) (my dg spouse ) lent me 6mil therefore I can purchase Ags ('d 33mil, and also the 6m he gave got me enough to purchase ags for 38m, also have 1m leftover for praypots) and told me to pay it bk whenever. Alrdy made an excess 1m since, and should have the ability to cover him bk at the end of the week. Basicly, 1m is not much more than an hrs worth of work. . And I make around 800k-1m in 5mins per day with dailies. And no, many beggers RS07 Gold do nothing. . But the occasional lucky ones get some. . Although rare.
Yukarı Dön Göster Sunxuemei's Özellikler Diğer Mesajlarını Ara: Sunxuemei

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma