Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Gitar-tr.com Tanisma Toplantisi !!!
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Gitar-tr.com Tanisma Toplantisi !!!
Konu Konu: Its a very unbalanced non simulation bask Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
Nanling
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye
Simge

Kayıt Tarihi: 2021-08-Ocak
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 2
Gönderen: 2021-08-Ocak Saat 06:09 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı Nanling

However, a huge deal breaker for 2K21 MT me purchasing NBA 2k20 in the first place (that is the reason why I skipped 2k19) is the addition of the WNBA. I am a long time Libertys enthusiast and was excited now for their inclusion.I've been combing through information about the new game and I haven't seen the WNBA mentioned anywhere except by a speculation post.

Does anyone know if the league will be included because if not I might as well only eventually play 2k20 but when they are I'd be activly looking into upgrading at a month?WNBA will reunite, and will even have its career mode. No news on whether you'll have the ability to use a female my participant in the park yet.

Its a very unbalanced non simulation basketball match. Why wouldn't they only allow female personalities to do exactly the identical thing? They've obviously moved away from attempting to balance or create this game with any sort of realism. Let them girls all yall insecure dudes get your pride hurt being dunked on almost lol.

It's not about pride, it is about WNBA players literally not being able to dip in actual life. I just wonder how they would explain that one. Either way memes will be madeIt is a simulation game really. Perhaps it doesn't look like it thats what thid match is licensed to be.I agree entirely, hopefully they've found someway to make it more enjoyable than just my career.

This match in its entirety is sensible so I am not understanding why it matters when everyone is fine and dandy with the current condition of the match? They don't have to explain anything to me I gave up on 2k being a simulation experience quite a while ago. Folks already throw away memes so what is the difference lol Its certainly about pride and insecurity for many of you. This isn't real life it's a video game.

They havent released any helpful info yet, but I am willing to bet they will continue to keep the Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins WNBA in it. . .who knows though, a great deal of people bashed on it as being useless material to the masses that required up development resources over stuff most men and women play.
Yukarı Dön Göster Nanling's Özellikler Diğer Mesajlarını Ara: Nanling

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma