Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Editör Araniyor...
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Editör Araniyor...
Konu Konu: All Eyes Are On Upcoming Patch Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
Sunxuemei
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 2020-30-Kasim
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 8
Gönderen: 2021-09-Subat Saat 03:59 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı Sunxuemei

While there's even more concerning NBA 2K21 MT to discover, I feel that this is a good primer on what you can expect from the new version of the game, but I guess the rest of the question here boils down to the way this name is delivered on all of the next-gen systems. The good thing is that they're almost identical visually. PS5 and Series X both provide a whole native 4K demonstration - it looks super sharp on both systems and all visuals appear exactly the same between these. The PS4 Pro version that I used for last-gen testing, by the way, also appears to run at native 4K but obviously with decreased visual fidelity. The 1 difference , predictably, is based with the Series S variant. This one runs in a native 1080p instead. You get all the same next-gen visuals because its larger brother, only at a lower resolution.

I would say that NBA 2K21 is a really good release for consoles and a lot more impressive than I expected. While the limitations in the animation are still evident at points, it's the most fluid and realistic looking basketball game I have ever noticed. Visual Concepts has established a high bar here when it comes to visual quality and this is just the beginning, really. It's also wonderful to realize that this variant is totally separate from the last-gen iteration, suggesting they're building from a new starting point. I expect we'll continue to see things improve over time and I'll be fascinated to learn how other companies like EA Sports handle the transition. FIFA 21 has just received its own next-gen update (featuring Frostbite's much vaunted hair physics, no less) and we'll be taking a look at that shortly.

The next-gen variant of NBA 2K21 is on the cusp of unhindered greatness, and hopes are high that the upcoming patch provides the products --or most of them.The major problems that were holding The City back seem to have been addressed. The framerates have contact and improved dunks are nerfed. One of the main areas in need of focus is that the MyNBA mode.2K blew franchise style fans' minds Buy MT 2K21 with the concepts and reach of this revamped MyLeague feature.
Yukarı Dön Göster Sunxuemei's Özellikler Diğer Mesajlarını Ara: Sunxuemei

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma