Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Editör Araniyor...
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Editör Araniyor...
Konu Konu: I have made my mind up to RuneScape Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
wfuuopy
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 2020-10-Aralik
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 3
Gönderen: 2020-10-Aralik Saat 04:24 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı wfuuopy

Smithing 49-60: One thing which won't lose you money? Hardly, unless you went and RuneScape gold mined the ores yourself, but that requires a whole lot longer. The absolute closest furnace to a bank on earth is Edgeville, so I propose getting Varrock Armor, level 1 ply lets you use the furnace. Mining 50-60/80: You can not really be quick while powermining. For cash, you can either bank iron exactly the way Mr. G & W stated, or you could maybe go Coal together with the Coal Trucks, though much slower. 60-80: In your level, lobsters are quickly. And lobsters into 99 (I know you are not going to 99, don't bug me) will bring you more money than monks to 99, last I checked, at market price. Hunter 65-80: I would say 1 month, possibly 1.5. Depends upon how long you play, can be up to 3. Crafting 47-60: I would say Coifs into 50, or afterwards, then Bullseye lantern lenses till 60. I did coifs for a brief time period, just made about 1700. They absolutely do not sell. I've had the same coifs up for nearly a year. Sad, right.

I'm smithing at Neitz, cballs will not loose me electricity so that's fine. Might do mining+smithing. Was doing lobsters atm, I'll stick to this. 1 MONTH FOR HUNTER? zomg. I heard it's like 3 months to 99, it can't be. I don't have 1m to spend on crafting coifs. Pretty dropped in Crafting. Thanks Mr G and observe aswell. These goals may take a little while.

Hello! I'm Serendipity, some of you may know me. And I have made my mind up to go to get a 99 cape. (118 cb and no cape) that I want to do something different, something unique for my initial 99. A friend came to me and said that you understand, because I spent the summer months (55-197M) I must have the capital to pursue any goal that I want. I've narrowed my choice down to two of them and want you guys to help me select.

The choices: 99 Prayer - Wonderful cape! Really entertaining emote and it's a very fast cape to get. Upwards of all 750k exp/hour... Will use running to and from yanille bank to my friend's house for gilded altar, he will be light (he's alching to get 50M magic exp) 99 Magic and Summoning - 2 capes for cheaper than the 1 cape. Will be exploding rock lobsters for charms. Anyways, select and choose.

Prayer would likely be quicker and funner (because it doesn't require so long, which means that you won't get bored.) . But Summoning/Magic has a more use's like dragon pets, vengeance, and all that good stuff. But on the other hand prayer is handy in pvp you do not need to carry very many prayer potions (maybe just 1 dose) and you could likely do more prayers. However, with Summoning/Magic you can summon Titan's and use Historical Magics and people will not mess with you as frequently. However, if it was me I'd personally go with cheap OSRS gold prayer.
Yukarı Dön Göster wfuuopy's Özellikler Diğer Mesajlarını Ara: wfuuopy

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma