Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Editör Araniyor...
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Editör Araniyor...
Konu Konu: that have an opinion about you, and Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
elaine95
Kidemli Üye
Kidemli Üye
Simge

Kayıt Tarihi: 2019-26-Subat
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 160
Gönderen: 2020-15-Ocak Saat 08:40 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı elaine95

Tuesday evening has come around again Bo Jackson Jersey , and that means it¡¯s time for Episode 2 of Hard Knocks. Last week¡¯s season opener was a brilliant bit of television, and this week should be more of the same..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesSilver And Black Pride homepageHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityFollow Silver And Black Pride online:Follow Silver And Black Pride on TwitterFollow Silver And Black Pride on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchSilver And Black Pride main menuFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Raiders Hard Knocks Episode 2 open threadNew,45commentsPDTTuesday evening has come around again, and that means it¡¯s time for Episode 2 of Hard Knocks. Last week¡¯s season opener was a brilliant bit of television, and this week should be more of the same as the HBO and NFL Films crew documents Oakland¡¯s training camp and tilts with the Rams.While last week focused on safety Johnathan Abram, this week we should get a focus on other players such as rookie RB Josh Jacobs, whose story is made for television. And of course, the Antonio Brown saga continues as he fought with the league over wearing his own very special helmet. Although Brown was in camp today, we should be able to get some more insight into just what was going on with him on tonight¡¯s show.The episode will begin at 7 PM Pacific on HBO, and I¡¯ll have a recap article up after it¡¯s done as well. Enjoy the show! At some point, the Raiders will have had enough of Antonio Brown. Could that time be now? Not long after a report that the Raiders had fined the star receiver, and he was not happy about it, Brown posted a video on YouTube titled ¡°This is my life. Ain¡¯t no more games.¡± It appears to include a conversation with Raiders coach Jon Gruden. He also posted an explanation, writing, ¡°With all these false narratives antagonizing me https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-antonio-brown-je rsey , it¡¯s time for me to control my own narrative. Show the world I¡¯m not the bad guy. Show the world you can free yourself from the lies and become your own person. I am not just AB the football player. I am Antonio Brown, the person, who paved a way from himself to be in charge of his own life. Watch for yourself. Link in bio. Free me!¡±The 1:57 video includes what appears to be a phone conversation between Brown and Gruden. ¡°What¡¯s up coach?¡± Brown answers the phone.¡°What the hell¡¯s going on, man?¡± Gruden asks.¡°Just a villain all over the news, man,¡± Brown answers.¡°You¡¯re not a villain,¡± Gruden said. ¡°You¡¯re just. . .You¡¯re the most misunderstood f¡ªing human being in my entire life I¡¯ve ever met. I mean I brought you here because you¡¯re my favorite guy. I¡¯ve never seen a guy work harder. And I don¡¯t know where you are in your life right now off the field. All I know is you got a lot of things going. There¡¯s a lot of people that have an opinion about you, and whether it be good or bad, you¡¯re in the spotlight all the time. ¡°Let me ask you this: Do you want to be a Raider or not?¡±Brown answers, ¡°Man, I¡¯ve been trying to be a Raider since Day One. I¡¯ve been f¡ªing working my ass off harder than anyone. I don¡¯t know why it¡¯s a question of me being a Raider. It¡¯s like do you guys want me to be a Raider?¡±Gruden follows with, ¡°Please stop this s¡ª and just play football. How hard is that? You¡¯re a great football player. Just play football.¡±The video ends with Brown saying, ¡°I¡¯m more than just a football player, man. I¡¯m a real person. It ain¡¯t about the football. I know I can do that. I show you guys that on the daily. This is my life. Ain¡¯t no more games.¡±It is unclear when the conversation took place or if Gruden knew he was being recorded. The video appears professionally produced.It leaves only one question: What happens now?

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma

Copyright ©1998-2006