Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Solocu...
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Solocu...
Konu Konu: I feel like I have seen that even out of Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
Sunxuemei
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 2020-30-Kasim
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 8
Gönderen: 2021-09-Subat Saat 04:01 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı Sunxuemei

So that Animal Crossing Bells is 1 reason people get mad about it. It's gone way beyond the true problematic part though and people who do not know what they're talking about are employing the term.This is extremely true. For hair, conventional black styles are often seen as"unprofessional" or"ghetto," until a white person adopts them, them they're"trendy" . .doesn't look like the way to do this.

I feel like I have seen that even out of racial theories also. Like someone is into one hobby or interest that's viewed as a"loser" hobby, but it slowly gets accepted by the mainstream and its no longer detrimental be state you're interested in X item or do X thing.

Like growing up you were outcast for being to nerdy stuff for instance. Couldn't talk about it at work else you would get outcast, in school you'd get bullied, etc.. But today its the hip cool thing and its unexpectedly okay.

I think over all this is just a thing people do and it is not 100% connected to race. While race may play a part as you said, it is but just 1 facet to the above all problem.Yeah, exactly the same sort of thing happens there with any selection of marginalized groups. It is just particularly evident with racebecause western white folks have a long and proud history of swiping parts of black culture.

Everything comes down to whether or not you're being disrespectful, yeah. Provided that you're using a hairstyle simply because you believe it looks great, go to it, it's cheap Animal Crossing New Horizons Bells your hair. Individuals can't just f**king trademark hairstyles.

Yukarı Dön Göster Sunxuemei's Özellikler Diğer Mesajlarını Ara: Sunxuemei

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma