Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Solocu...
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Solocu...
Konu Konu: Download Link Here Episode Notes Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
liny195
Üye
Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 2019-23-Subat
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 87
Gönderen: 2019-06-Aralik Saat 05:16 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı liny195

RingerWhen you adjust field goals for era and distance Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , Vinatieri doesn¡¯t make the top five or top ten... or top 40 among field goal kickers (he ranks 50th). Ryan Longwell and Phil Dawson made a greater percentage of kicks in clutch situations.I broke down four plays that exemplify the Vikings win over the FalconsI was on the latest episode of Podcast By Committee at the Athletic, talking about the fantasy implications of the Vikings¡¯ strategy in this gameHaving a higher run ratio doesn¡¯t mean longer drivesSpecial thanks to Rhymesayers Entertainment and Atmosphere for our theme song!Arif - @ArifHasanNFLDusty - @dustyoconnellJames - @bigmonoTo listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can¡¯t for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can¡¯t subscribe via iTunes because it¡¯s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.If you want to make sure you don¡¯t miss an episode and find out ways to support the show, head to our website!But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow producer and host James Pogatshnik at @bigmono. It¡¯s Super Bowl week!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsOpen ThreadsMinnesota Vikings News and Links: January 28, 2019New,580commentsIt¡¯s Super Bowl week!CSTShareTweetShareShareMinnesota Vikings News and Links: January 28 Cameron Smith Jersey nfl draft , 2019Kirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsHappy Monday, everyone!I hope everyone¡¯s weekend went well. It was the first non-NFL weekend we¡¯ve had for a long time. We¡¯d better get used to it, Sunday is the last one for.........infinity. It will seem like it, anyway. I dislike the off-seasons after an underwhelming season. No one is as excited, and the mood among many fans is somber or fatalist, neither of which I can relate to very well. I think the team has most of the pieces in place, with the coaching staff on the offensive side being the only real question mark for me. I hope Stefanski & Co. can get the offense rolling, but we won¡¯t know until we know. The O line is obviously a question mark as well, but I¡¯m of the opinion that their weaknesses were greatly enhanced by the coaching and the scheme/approach. I do expect Rick & the gang to address O line personnel pretty heavily via the draft and other options during the off-season as well.Around the DN since our last open thread:Todd Downing, who was the Vikings¡¯ TE coach last year Adult Cameron Smith Jersey , made a lateral move to take the same position with Tennessee.It¡¯s decision time for the Vikings regarding Anthony Barr and Sheldon Richardson. Whaddya think they should do?The NFC lost their third straight Pro-Bowl, in a game that got a little......odd, and rainy. We also learned that Thielen probably won¡¯t be coming after Kirk Cousins¡¯ job.Vikings news from other sources and news from around the rest of the NFL:From Vikings.com, Adam Thielen impressed at the Pro Bowl Skills Showdown. From ESPN, Anthony Barr expressed desire to return to Minnesota, but said that he¡¯ll let free agency ¡®dictate itself¡¯. ESPN has the score and highlights from yesterday¡¯s Pro Bowl, if you¡¯re interested, which you probably aren¡¯t.We come to today¡¯s media selection:Adrian Peterson was a tremendous running back, and his effort in the 2012 season was nearly superhuman. Let¡¯s relive that performance. Enjoy!Again, we all know the rules Big And Tall Cameron Smith Jersey , but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn¡¯t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can¡¯t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it¡¯s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don¡¯t forget to tip your waitress, and try the tiger meat.

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma

Copyright ©1998-2006