Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Solocu...
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Solocu...
Konu Konu: Raiders wide receiver Antonio Brown is no Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
liny195
Üye
Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 2019-23-Subat
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 87
Gönderen: 2019-06-Aralik Saat 04:51 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı liny195

NFL star who¡¯s being forced to change helmets this season. Just the only one who¡¯s threatening to quit football over it.Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has also been forced to change helmets this season as the NFL eliminates certain helmet models that haven¡¯t passed the rigorous safety testing that the league requires. But while Brady Matthew Slater Jerseys 2019 , like Brown, feels that his old helmet was comfortable and effective, he¡¯s not going to fight the league over it.¡°I¡¯ve been experimenting with a couple different ones and I don¡¯t really love the one I¡¯m in, but I don¡¯t really have much of a choice so I¡¯m doing the best I can to work with it,¡± Brady said on WEEI. ¡°My last helmet, I wore in four Super Bowls White Devin McCourty Jerseys , so it was a pretty great helmet for me, and I hated to put it on the shelf, but that was what they said to do, so I¡¯m dealing with it and working with something else.¡±Brady¡¯s response is the only rational one: Players are free to have their preferences, but ultimately the NFL and the NFL Players Association got together and set a standard for helmet safety, and if a player¡¯s preferred model doesn¡¯t make the cut Devin McCourty Jerseys 2019 , then that player has to change helmets. Whether applied to Brady, Brown or anyone else, the rule makes sense, and players need to accept it if they¡¯re going to keep playing in the NFL. The Patriots signed quarterback Cody Kessler on Wednesday and there were some extra snaps for him to take at practice later in the day.Tom Brady was a limited participant because of the calf issue that also limited him in practice on Wednesday and Thursday last week. Brady returned to full practice on Friday and showed no signs of trouble during last Sunday¡¯s 30-14 win over the Jets.During a post-practice press conference, Brady didn¡¯t sound like there was any concern that things will play out differently this week.¡°Football is a contact sport,¡± Brady said White Isaiah Wynn Jerseys , via Mike Reiss of ESPN.com. ¡°I wouldn¡¯t say I¡¯m a spring chicken anymore. I¡¯m trying to just feel as great as I can and we¡¯ll see how it goes tomorrow. But I feel pretty good.¡±While no Patriots missed practice on Wednesday, Brady had plenty of company in the limited group. Defensive end Michael Bennett (shoulder), running back Rex Burkhead (foot), safety Nate Ebner (groin), wide receiver Julian Edelman (chest), linebacker Dont'a Hightower (shoulder) Isaiah Wynn Jerseys 2019 , tight end Ryan Izzo (calf), tight end Matt LaCosse (ankle), tackle Marshall Newhouse (illness), and guard Joe Thuney (shoulder) were in the same boat.

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma

Copyright ©1998-2006