Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Gitarist
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Gitarist
Konu Konu: Actual mages possess a severe disadvantag Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
Sunxuemei
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 2020-30-Kasim
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 8
Gönderen: 2020-01-Aralik Saat 03:50 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı Sunxuemei

Actual mages possess a severe RuneScape 2107 gold disadvantage when it comes to Player Killing since they are extremly underpowered. I advise you to use that account and make him a Hybrid focusing on Range and also a sub skill of mage. If you concentrate on mage and Range, then you may then change to a strength pure as melee stats will outwiegh your combat level from Range and Mage, in case you choose to change after you can be a Power Pure with mage and range alongside. A hybrid like this is very effective, possibly 25 prayer may be good if you end up as a GodSword pure.

Well to begin with collecting money you need to probobly concentrate on a method that doesnt utilize abilities like source gathering. However, if you were to use a skill to gather money I would start with Fishing (not cooking, uncooked fish are more valuable) and then maybe move to hunting. If you do cash methods you could be looking at over 50m in the event that you level them to max.

In case you have 20 Defence, mystic is the mage armor for you, if however you opt to go to a new account you'll be wanting the Ghostly Robes for mage bonus alongside some Black Dhide for some defence bonus. It's possible to just gather resources to get yourself started, use the money making guide here on Sals it will show you how you can get it done without using any abilities. When you have a sufficient wealth it is possible to begin back into your methods and it might be like nothing changed.

Well, I just wanted to know if I have a high success rate contrary to the Level 50 Giant Spiders buy School RuneScape Gold at the Stronghold of Security. Thank you for any suggestions/Commentary in my Data, Equipment, or Inventory.

Yukarı Dön Göster Sunxuemei's Özellikler Diğer Mesajlarını Ara: Sunxuemei

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma