Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Gitar-tr.com' a önerilerinizi bekliyoruz.
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Gitar-tr.com' a önerilerinizi bekliyoruz.
Konu Konu: Anthony davis construct nba2k21? Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
Dingbest
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 2020-01-Aralik
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 3
Gönderen: 2020-05-Aralik Saat 10:16 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı Dingbest

Davis must have great finishing, decent shooting, decent playmaking and world class interior defence. To have playmaking that you have to NBA 2K Coins decide on PF. To have decent shooting you have to have green in your pie chart, otherwise you will have about 50 and you are able to shoot just from corners and if you know your shot well. Red/green pie is the choice. Physical - we don't know however how strength is significant in 2k21. I enjoy vertical/speed for bigs, but balances is also good.

Update close shot, forcing dunk and standing dip - you will have 7 finishing badges. Will equip big individual contact dunks. Should be 14 - enough to be able to green everything. Playmaking - that is up to you. If you'd like really Davis, you can go with article motions. I'd personally go for pass accuracy and ball handling, and include a little bit to post moves to possess 5 playmaking badges. Either go for perimeter defence, or divide the remaining parameters involving it and steal. Should have 20 defensive badges.

Height - 6'10. Weight - up for you. May go slightly above moderate to possess greater interior defence. Wingspan - maximum. If you would like to go for more completing rather than playmaking, make him C. Personally, Im not a fan of completing unless you can equip contact dunks.Impossible but sharp rim 6’10 PF with top finishing. 7/19/1/21 will have pro alleys big man contacts in addition to good shooting, fadesup and unders and defence. Seems like it's beginning to roll out. Still some hours where I am at so would love to hear some impressions thus far like does it run well? Played demonstration on PS4 but curious about Stadia. Thank you kindly.

I hope the loading screens are easier now, along with the inconsistent latency when your shooting and your wanting to acquire green on your shots. Runs well, but I bought that the Mamba Edition and didn't receive any of those extras. I'm highly P/O'd. Is it operating at 4k 60fps this moment? I had to return 2k20 due to the 30fps when running in 4k resolution. Sadly I Purchased it on PS4 for my Teen. He wasn't interested in the Stadia version. I'm not gonna purchase ps5, so I wonder if parks will sort of die on current gen following ps5 comes out, since I feel like majority of people will upgrade their consoles. And I play on Buy 2K21 MT EU, which probably has even less inhabitants in parks than NA servers. Majority of the people are not going to upgrade. People are still purchasing ps4s.
Yukarı Dön Göster Dingbest's Özellikler Diğer Mesajlarını Ara: Dingbest

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma