Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Gitar-tr.com Tanisma Toplantisi !!!
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Gitar-tr.com Tanisma Toplantisi !!!
Konu Konu: Amik could rule in the king’s horse Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
Wuyahong
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye
Simge

Kayıt Tarihi: 2022-19-Ocak
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 3
Gönderen: 2022-19-Ocak Saat 08:38 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı Wuyahong

I find it strange that a boss at my current level allows me to purchase multiple levels costing over 100 million. Since the practice of magning DKs using firebolt is regarded as normal, it's a bit absurd. My level has been playing for only 1/4 of the time that I have and they are very much into Runescape. I'm not a fan of being the random freeplayer that people see and say things like, "wow 99 mage you are a scumbag." However, I think things are getting too serious. I hope that people will understand where I am being.

Recently, I was thinking about minigames located in the wilderness, that will soon be moved to a Gamer's Grotto (north of Falador). But I find the general concept to be a disaster. Instead of making sure that minigames are moved to the correct locations based on their backstory and their history, they'll be put in a stupid location.

I took a look at the minigames actually found in wild. Nearly all of these appear to be extremely "wild-centred" that is to say they don't make any sense if left alone.

The Mage Arena is dangerous because it is far north. You run the risk of being attacked along your path. Additionally, you do not have the same equipment to fight in case you're attacked. Stealing creation is an attempt to show that wilderness safeguards are effective. The camp is dedicated to the worship of and the reincarnation of the revenant spirits who haunt the godwars battlefields. The fist of Guthix is an ancient battle location that is guarded by druids every day. A lot of warriors visit daily to fight to gain some of its power.

Activities 2 and 3 will continue to be in place, but I am aware that Clan Wars doesn't necessarily need to be a wilderness-based game. The possibility of fighting against one another to train could be easily moved to Al Kharid’s famous duel arena. It is possible to have the mages create a few interdimensional portals with the same magic that created POHs (yes there's a backstory! ), and it will be great.

It might be possible that the revenants, that are currently trapped in a cave that are stealing creation, can be relocated. I believe the central location of the mystic's camp is the best.

Fist of Guthix is a bizarre creature. It's located in low-level wilderness, and you don't need to bring anything. The teleport option is available to members. You run the risk of being killed, but it will not cost you any money. I wouldn't mind, personally.

I was interested to know if Sir Amik Varze really is a knight. I'm aware that the White Knights (By Guthix I would prefer a different name, similar to the one that the Kinshra have) are an organisation that is both military and political however, they are a feudal organization (yes I do know that RuneScape pays no heed whatsoever to the way the country was run, or even the size of territory for that matter... the world is way too small) a knight is right in the middle, while a King is the highest, only beaten by an Emperor.

Amik could rule in the king’s horse if he wanted, but surely he'd also have a peerage like the Grand Duke. This could also create Burthorpe an official principality. I'm assuming that the real principality is bigger than the town.
If you want to know more information about OSRS Gold , please lock on RSorder.com

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma

Copyright ©1998-2006