Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Solocu...
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Solocu...
Konu Konu: Then I give em something little Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
Smarthuiyuan
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 2021-25-Subat
Ülke: &#24503;&#22269;
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 6
Gönderen: 2021-25-Subat Saat 10:07 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı Smarthuiyuan

Two bad things in this: Account Transferring that is bannable. They aren't working towards anything and it will get them . I did beg before sometimes. I remember that I had around 500GP on my pure mage for runes... I asked somebody and he gave me 35K instead and told me to RuneScape gold love. I told him I had a main and he was just like what. Some people just give it because it makes them feel great. I have learnt one thing. If you need even 500GP work for it. Go to cows and you will have it soon enough. Begging anywhere is a bad habit to have.

Personally, I ignore people or even frnds who beg for money. . But when people who just come upto me and ask me the way to slay/summon or the such, and I take them to the desired places and teach em there, they are thankfull, which means they are real noobs.

Then I give em something little. . Like in the Selection of 100k-500k. . I really don't rlly ever expect them to ever become wealthy and pay me bk... Its just my way of thanking the community, cuz bk when I only got mems, I had 2m bank, and I went to the man in fally to inquire the way to summon creatures. . He told me how, became my current best frnd on rs, and gave me full rune+1m cash... Ive never lurks within my life on rs, also ive recived over 10mil gp in"gifts" from random people who helped me with their frndships, than money. . Remember, ive only been mem for around 5-6 months. .

Two days ago, my richest frnd on rs (22 BIL bank) (my dg partner) lent me 6mil therefore I might purchase Ags ('d 33mil, and also the 6m he gave got me enough to purchase ags to get 38m, and have 1m leftover for praypots) and told me to pay it bk whenever. Alrdy made an additional 1m because, and should be able to cover him bk at the end of buy OSRS gold the week. . And I make around 800k-1m in 5mins daily with dailies. And no, many beggers get nothing. . . Although rare.
Yukarı Dön Göster Smarthuiyuan's Özellikler Diğer Mesajlarını Ara: Smarthuiyuan

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma