Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Gitar-tr.com Tanisma Toplantisi !!!
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Gitar-tr.com Tanisma Toplantisi !!!
Konu Konu: I dont think 2ks game is going to be like Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
Nanling
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye
Simge

Kayıt Tarihi: 2021-08-Ocak
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 2
Gönderen: 2021-08-Ocak Saat 06:08 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı Nanling

I hope so but I dont think 2ks game is going to be like madden. They need to make a arcade style game, much more like nba jam or old school NFL blitz. EA has exclusive rights to Madden 21 coins"simulation"style soccer games so while I hope you are correct I think the games will be to similar. It's all good. Overdrive is only about as arcade as it is possible to get so it's not like EA completely cares about simulation football. I have exactly the identical question. Leagues are the only reason I am still playing. No need to download the MM21 app if there aren't any leagues (or something equivalent) Why would not there be leagues? I know it's a new program, but it is not like they are creating a completely different game.

Sounds like there will be leagues (apparently answered on Discord). I had been worried because when I read through all the questions, there were 3 questions about leagues. All of these were unanswered. Almost every other question had a response. I mean technically if it is a new app it's a new game. Can we get paid in a new currency for any mc we still have in the end of the season. I have a good bit of mc currently and not much remaining to spend it on. I'll take that since it I really don't find the work POWER anywhere. Well, that makes sense seeing as how MM21 is it's own game. Honest question not complaining, but what's the reason we need to link our EA account if there is going to be nothing transfer?

So we'll be getting some kind of compensation for the money we spent on madden cash that will be lost? Being made to spend the currency on matters which don't especially interest me at the moment since the only other option is to lose it does not sit well together and I am sure the exact same could be said for many others. I am able to say for sure that if some kind of compensation going into next season isn't in the works, I refuse to spend money on this game moving forward. This isn't a fantastic decision and the explanation that"it isn't possible with the new app" sounds like a cop out, especially since EA has a fairly good record of doing sh*tty things. Have you ever played any games console sports games? This is pretty standard the situations you pay real cash for don't carry over from year to year.

And I may also return and play those games and use the currency which I spent on this game. This is a wholly new app, without the ability to return and play this season and spend the money I spent money on. Do you whine when they stop updating and offering you new items to purchase in the old games? Therefore, though it's possible to spend your currency still, why weren't you spending it on the same items as it had been the current version? Madden Cash has ever moved from year to year. If this wasn't likely to occur this season, more than 6 weeks notice would have been nice. People have been stockpiling their own MC as there has been no good reason since Ultimate Freeze to use the MC. Now they are made to use money purchased with REAL MONEY on something they might not want. Its like using a cheap Madden nfl 21 coins Gift Card at a shop that's going out of business just so it does not go to waste.
Yukarı Dön Göster Nanling's Özellikler Diğer Mesajlarını Ara: Nanling

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma