Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Solocu...
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Solocu...
Konu Konu: I got that the current-gen 2k21 and that’ Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
Dingbest
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 2020-01-Aralik
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 3
Gönderen: 2020-05-Aralik Saat 10:16 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı Dingbest

I got that the current-gen 2k21 and that's it. I don't plan on NBA 2K21 MT upgrading my games either until the first price fall or sale. The way I view it, we're a year out from 2k22, next-gen 2k21 is legit just likely to have half a year of conduct before that. I would say get this one if you aren't gonna upgrade, and revel in playing with park or particularly myteam. Cause if you are worried about the park dying you don't want to stay on 20 lol. And I think a lot of people aren't innovators when it comes to technology adoption, it's a hefty price and there is barely gonna be any new games on it. People are gont wait on it like constantly. It will not be lifeless imo. I got the upgrade since I plan on obtaining the ps5 anyways.

I made a quick video that I'm hoping some people can use to shoot with the shot rod, The shooting is nice and I want some individuals to take the time to learn it until we become too critical. I made a fast video that I'm hoping some people are able to use to take better with the shooter rod, '' The shooting is fine and I want some people to take some opportunity to find out before we get too significant. I did a shoot around with Durant, though it takes time getting use to, so I was not having the same difficulty everyone else was using the shots. I wished to earn a man that could score at will like last year, quickly I found out that isn't feasible. Because of that I have used more real basketball IQ than I'd to in last years game.

I concur. Taking more intelligent shots is a fantastic thing. You can not just go whole brain dead since you understand your jumper. It's like a whole other game playing without the ball. I'm a SG, it has also taught me the way to Cheap MT NBA 2K21 use the floor without the ball. So you're not making any adjustments in any way? Just hoping to flick down as quickly as possible at time the LT tap? I appreciate you. I almost sat down to make a very similar movie today. I know some people just straight up don't like the stick, but it is not rocket science to make it work. I believe a good deal of individuals are ignoring the timing aspect (which admittedly the game itself does not actually tell you about - you had to see Mike's tweet), but when you combine a steady pull-back on the pole and timing, it works just fine IMO.
Yukarı Dön Göster Dingbest's Özellikler Diğer Mesajlarını Ara: Dingbest

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma