Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Yerli Akorlar
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Yerli Akorlar
Konu Konu: People post beautiful screenshots of thei Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
Sunxuemei
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 2020-30-Kasım
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 6
Gönderen: 2020-01-Aralık Saat 03:52 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı Sunxuemei

I got 100 hours from Nook Miles Ticket and I don't regret it, but I only feel like there is something more to be gained from the game that the devs haven't allowed me to experience.

I was concerned about just how much emphasis there appeared to be about crafting coming to ACNH, because I really don't enjoy crafting in matches, and so much my concerns were warranted. I played daily until a couple of weeks back and there's just no forward push to the game which makes me want to log in and advancement. I played New Leaf for many years and never tired of itand today I can not be fussed to even log into over once a week. Additionally, COVID made me play a whole lot more at the start, but not having an away-from-home lunch break has truly made me play less; it used to be an hour a day was developed in just for AC, and today it isn't.

Frankly the biggest disappointment for me is how hollow all of the villagers are. Landscaping and decorating got a nice increase this moment, I'd rather they focus on fleshing out our interactions with our villagers on another iteration.

I agreeit seems like villagers have only become set dressing at this stage. They exist solely to accommodate the participant as opposed to feeling like actual characters that mainly want to do their own thing. There's also only eight villager personalities so you are guaranteed to get copies in your own town.

For me, it is how fine I can make everything seem, then it's completely meaningless.

People post beautiful screenshots of their friends hanging out, but none of the items DO anything. I would enjoy it if you can have a variety of minigames as you go. If I set up two football goals within an area and utilize some sort of tool to designate the area for a field, give me a cheeky little football minigame. If my buddies come in my home, let's all play some darts or even a board game.

I've played a scary number of hours, and still take great enjoyment out of planning and decorating. But I just wish things occurred after I set it up. Let us let Ribbot utilize the work out area he has. Reneigh simply stumbled into an outside restaurant buy New Horizons Items setup, maybe her and Melba wanna sit down and do some thing.

Yukarı Dön Göster Sunxuemei's Özellikler Diğer Mesajlarını Ara: Sunxuemei

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma