Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Solocu...
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Solocu...
Konu Konu: New uniforms are on tap for 2020 Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
liny195
Üye
Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 2019-23-Subat
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 87
Gönderen: 2020-21-Ocak Saat 10:01 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı liny195

Joe Schobert Color Rush Jersey , but the club will not mess with its iconic helmet." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesDawgs EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Browns plan to keep current helmet designTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailThe Cleveland Browns will debut a much-needed uniform makeover for the 2020 season. While the specifics of what the new uniforms will look like are a close-held team secret, there is one bit of good news as the team will not touch its iconic helmet.That bit of news comes straight from David Jenkins, the team¡¯s executive vice president and chief operating officer, in an interview with on 92.3 The Fan Friday morning:That is good news and should give Browns fans hope that the team will get this uniform redesign right, unlike the current mess that the team has worn since 2015 and is routinely listed among the league¡¯s worst uniforms.One way to fix that particular problem this season is for the team to wear its monochromatic color rush uniform as much as possible. While that set is nothing special, it is better than the regular uniforms and grew in popularity with fans last season.The hiccup in that plan is that the NFL limits how often a team can wear its color rush set - because killing fun is apparently part of the league office¡¯s business plan - and has not issued a ruling on the Browns request to wear the color rush uniforms up to eight times this fall.According to 92.3 The Fan, there are numerous reasons the NFL may say ¡°no¡± to the Browns, primarily:Even if the NFL denies the Browns the opportunity to wear the color rush uniforms for half the season https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Ricardo-Louis-Jersey , the team will still roll them out as often as the league will allow them, with the primetime games the most likely candidates. The Browns would prefer Odell Beckham Jr. attend their offseason program than not, but they understand it¡¯s voluntary. So new coach Freddie Kitchens isn¡¯t sweating Beckham¡¯s absence.¡°I would rather for him to be here than not here, but I understand why,¡± Kitchens said in his Saturday press conference. ¡°I talk to Odell every day. He knows what we are doing offensively every day. I don¡¯t know if you guys know who the people that sat out [offseason programs]. The past two defensive players of the year sat out of all training camp. Did you know that? Khalil Mack, he is a pretty good player. He didn¡¯t have any offseason program in the spring, and Aaron Donald. They didn¡¯t have any offseason. Now, it benefits David Njoku Jersey , and it is better for us to have them here us being a new staff, but if we can¡¯t have him ready to play when he shows up, they need to find a new head coach, and they need to find a new position coach. He will be ready to play. Don¡¯t worry about that. I¡¯m sure you are, but don¡¯t worry about it.¡±The star receiver showed up for the first day of the voluntary offseason program April 1 but has worked out on his own in Los Angeles since. That is his typical offseason routine.The team¡¯s mandatory minicamp is June 4-6.Beckham has a new quarterback in Baker Mayfield, but the two have worked in California the past two offseasons and likely will again later this offseason. Reporters, though, asked Kitchens about Beckham not being at the team facility to get to know his new coaches and teammates. Kitchens appeared to take a shot at former head coach Hue Jackson in his answer.It¡¯s a new day in Cleveland.¡°I understand that Larry Ogunjobi Color Rush Jersey ,¡± Kitchens said of Beckham getting to know his new team and teammates. ¡°I also understand that you guys are always trying to define and draw lines in the sand between coaches and players and players. That isn¡¯t going to happen anymore. That isn¡¯t going to happen here. There is no problem with Odell not being here. I would rather him be here; he is not here. It is voluntary. That is what the word voluntary means. He can decide to come or he can [decide not to come]. Under no circumstances am I going to say that I am pissed off at Odell for not being here. He will be ready to play, and ultimately, that is the only thing that I want is for him to be ready to play when we start kicking off in September. He will be [ready]. I promise you.¡±Beckham, 26, averaged 78 catches, 1,095 yards and almost nine touchdowns a season in his five seasons with the Giants.

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma

Copyright ©1998-2006