Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Solocu...
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Solocu...
Konu Konu: Riding high off an exhilarating win on th Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
liny195
Üye
Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 2019-23-Subat
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 87
Gönderen: 2020-21-Ocak Saat 09:13 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı liny195

against the Carolina Panthers http://www.theseahawksfanshop.com/Cody-Barton-Jersey , the Seattle Seahawks (6-5) start December with a home game against the woeful San Francisco 49ers (2-9), in what is the first of four appearances at CenturyLink Field over the next five weeks for the Seahawks.Seattle is in the middle of a playoff push, thanks to the heroics of Russell Wilson and an improved offense. The defense has often been exploited throughout these past several games, but they made crucial stops in key moments against both Green Bay and Carolina. Obviously the main storyline out of 49ers-Seahawks is the return of Richard Sherman to Seattle, but as a member of San Francisco¡¯s otherwise woeful secondary. The last time the 49ers won in Seattle was in 2011, Sherman¡¯s rookie season. Let¡¯s hope that streak continues, and the Seahawks get to two games above .500 for the first time all year.Here are all the details you need on this divisional matchup, including broadcast information D.K. Metcalf Jersey , live streaming options, radio commentary, television coverage, and more:TV ScheduleDate: Sunday, December 2nd, 2018Time: 4:25 PM ET/1:25 PM PTChannel: FOX (check NFL coverage map)Announcers: Dick Stockton and Mark SchlerethLocation: CenturyLink Field | Seattle, WashingtonRadio: 710 ESPN Seattle/97.3 KIRO FM (click here for additional TV and radio affiliates outside of the Seattle area)Radio Announcers: Steve Raible, Dave Wyman (Reporters: Jen Mueller and John Clayton) Online Streaming: NFL Game Pass (Free 7-Day Trial) | Sling TV | PlayStation Vue | Fox Sports GO | YoutubeTVCurrent 53-man roster: Click hereOpponent Blog: Niners NationSeahawks regular season schedule 2018September9/9: L 27-24 at Denver Broncos 9/17: L 24-17 at Chicago Bears 9/23: W 24-13 vs. Dallas Cowboys9/30: W 20-17 at Arizona CardinalsOctober10/7: L 33-31 Los Angeles Rams 10/14: W 27-3 ¡°at¡± Oakland Raiders in London 10/21: BYE10/28: W 28-14 at Detroit Lions November11/4: L 25-17 vs. Los Angeles Chargers 11/11: L 36-31 at Los Angeles Rams 11/15 (Thu): W 27-24 vs. Green Bay Packers 11/25: W 30-27 at Carolina Panthers December12/2: vs. San Francisco 49ers (1:25 PM PT http://www.theseahawksfanshop.com/Marquise-Blair-Jersey , FOX)12/10 (Mon): vs. Minnesota Vikings (5:15 PM PT, ESPN)12/16: at San Francisco 49ers (1:05 PM PT, FOX)12/23: vs. Kansas City Chiefs (5:20 PM PT, NBC)12/30: vs. Arizona Cardinals (1:25 PM PT, FOX) RENTON, Wash. (AP) ¡ª There¡¯s no more uncertainty about the Seattle Seahawks¡® situation at free safety. No more debate about whether Earl Thomas will practice or not, or whether a trade is coming.With Thomas gone for the year with a broken leg, the Seahawks are finally clear that Tedric Thompson is their starting free safety going forward.¡°We¡¯re excited about his play and he¡¯s just growing. He¡¯s really mature about stuff L.J. Collier Jersey , he¡¯s really worked hard to understand the scheme and the principles of what we want and he plays really strict and disciplined football,¡± coach Pete Carroll said. ¡°You put that all together, it makes for a chance to be a very productive player.¡±Thompson will make his first NFL start Sunday when the Seahawks host the unbeaten Los Angeles Rams, and there could be no bigger test for a defensive back than facing the top passing offense in the league.Seattle got a good look at Thompson during the offseason and through training camp when he took the majority of the starting reps at free safety while Thomas was holding out because he was unhappy with his contract situation. Thompson played well in each of the first three preseason games and the Seahawks felt comfortable that if Thomas didn¡¯t return, or if a trade was made, they could go into the season with Thompson as their starter.Now, the Seahawks don¡¯t have a choice. It¡¯s Thompson¡¯s job for the foreseeable future.¡°He¡¯s a very hungry guy and we know he¡¯s going to come out there and be excited,¡± linebacker Bobby Wagner said. ¡°He knows that people are probably going to be looking at him and I think he¡¯s up for the challenge.¡±Thompson was a fourth-round pick by the Seahawks in 2017 and he was pegged as a potential starter from the outset. They liked his ability to make plays on the ball in space Ugo Amadi Jersey , even if he doesn¡¯t have the same kind of speed and coverage range as Thomas. He may not be like Thomas in having that rare ability to cover sideline-to-sideline, but he has enough that the Seahawks don¡¯t believe there will be a major drop off.¡°He¡¯s done everything right to be in this position. Before Earl came back he was the man we had put our faith and trust in. It wasn¡¯t blind faith. It was stuff we had seen all through camp. He was showing up making plays,¡± strong safety Bradley McDougald said. ¡°It gives me confidence to know who is behind me. Coming into this game there is no question I know what to expect from Tedric.¡±Wagner noted that when Thomas returned in time for the opener at Denver, Thompson had one of his best weeks of practice. Thompson didn¡¯t make an issue about possibly losing out on a significant opportunity just because Thomas was back. And now his chance is here, for the rest of this season and possibly beyond with the likelihood Thomas goes elsewhere following the season as a free agent.Even after Thomas returned, Thompson got on the field both in brief stints at free safety and in a few packages where Seattle goes with three safeties.Thomas¡¯ message when he spoke with Thompson this week was simple: ¡°Have fun. Play with confidence.¡±¡°I feel pretty comfortable with the fact that I know I have the trust coming from my teammates,¡± Thompson said. ¡°I feel pretty comfortable.¡±NOTES: Starting DE Frank Clark missed his second straight day of practice due to illness. But the Seahawks saw RB Chris Carson return to practice in a limited fashion after missing last week¡¯s game due to a hip injury. The Seahawks remain optimistic Carson will be able to play Sunday.

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma

Copyright ©1998-2006