Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Solocu...
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Solocu...
Konu Konu: All were present on the New England Patri Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
liny195
Üye
Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 2019-23-Subat
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 87
Gönderen: 2020-16-Ocak Saat 06:25 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı liny195

And after eight members of the active roster Color Rush Kendarius Webster Jersey , including quarterback Tom Brady, were listed as limited participants to begin the week, that tally dropped to seven as preparations continue for Sunday¡¯s 8:20 p.m. ET tilt with the Baltimore Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium.Brady, previously tagged with a right-shoulder issue, was back to regular participation.Here¡¯s the Halloween injury report between New England and Baltimore.DID NOT PARTICIPATEPatriots: no players listedRavens: S Bennett Jackson (ankle)Last Friday marked the last time New England had non-participants in practice. Tight ends Matt LaCosse and Ryan Izzo have both returned to the field after missing the previous two games with a knee injury and a concussion, respectively, and appear on track for Baltimore.Jackson arrived on the Ravens¡¯ half of the injury report Thursday with an ankle injury.LIMITED PARTICIPATIONPatriots: RB Rex Burkhead (foot), WR Julian Edelman (chest/shoulder), WR Gunner Olszewski (ankle/hamstring), Matt LaCosse (knee) Youth Kendarius Webster Jersey , TE Ryan Izzo (concussion), G Shaq Mason (ankle), S Patrick Chung (heel/chest)Ravens: WR Marquise Brown (ankle), G Patrick Mekari (back), LB Patrick Onwuasor (ankle), CB Maurice Canady (thigh), CB Jimmy Smith (knee), S Earl Thomas (knee)The aforementioned LaCosse and Izzo remain among New England¡¯s limited. But of the other handful practicing in that capacity, only Mason was ruled out last weekend versus the Cleveland Browns. The right guard logged 515 snaps over the Patriots¡¯ initial seven games of the campaign. And in Mason¡¯s recent absence, James Ferentz made his first career start.As for Baltimore Womens Kendarius Webster Jersey , Thomas partook in Thursday¡¯s session. The perennial All-Pro safety missed the day prior due to a knee injury. ATLANTA (AP) ¡ª Todd Gurley says he often communicated with two other former Georgia running backs, Sony Michel and Nick Chubb, during the 2018 season.Now that Gurley and Michel are having a Super Bowl reunion as the leading rushers for the Los Angeles Rams and New England Patriots, respectively, that conversation is on hold. Gurley says he¡¯s trying to avoid talking with Michel, his 2014 Georgia teammate, this week.At least not directly.Surrounded by reporters on Tuesday, Gurley took a few good-natured verbal jabs at Michel.¡°I remember when he first came in, he couldn¡¯t run and catch,¡± Gurley said of Michel¡¯s freshman season at Georgia. ¡°I had to teach him how to do all that stuff.¡±Gurley taught Michel?¡°Yeah Authentic Kendarius Webster Jersey , I did,¡± he said. ¡°Hopefully everything I taught him, he doesn¡¯t do it and he just plays like he used to play before I taught him everything.¡±Michel on Monday described Gurley as a ¡°big brother¡± at Georgia and said ¡°it¡¯s pretty cool¡± the two will share the spotlight on Sunday.¡°It¡¯s just more amazing that it¡¯s the Super Bowl,¡± Michel said.¡°We played on the same team, and I¡¯ve seen him grow throughout the years. He worked for everything he got, and I¡¯m excited for him.¡±Michel and Cleveland¡¯s Nick Chubb had productive rookie seasons to join Gurley in the league and strengthen Georgia¡¯s bragging rights to be the nation¡¯s ¡°RBU¡± ¡ª the top school for running backs. It¡¯s been a much-repeated claim since Herschel Walker won the Heisman Trophy for the Bulldogs in 1982 and was followed by such backs as Garrison Hearst, Rodney Hampton, Robert Edwards and Knowshon Moreno.Gurley said Georgia has been RBU ¡°since I left.¡± Chubb, Michel, Elijah Holyfield and D¡¯Andre Swift have had 1 Kendarius Webster Jersey Boys ,000-yard seasons. Holyfield, the son of former boxing champion Evander Holyfield, is entering this year¡¯s NFL draft as a junior.Asked what makes Georgia different than other schools with more than one NFL running back, Gurley said ¡°because we¡¯re playing in the Super Bowl and nobody else is.¡±Each running back has help.The Rams boast a one-two punch with Gurley and C.J. Anderson. Patriots quarterback Tom Brady also can give the ball to James White and Rex Burkhead.Patriots center David Andrews, another former Georgia player, said he enjoys seeing the Bulldogs¡¯ tailback tradition getting attention.¡°Any publicity Georgia gets, I appreciate and I like,¡± Andrews said.Gurley was one of the NFL¡¯s most productive players this season. He led the league with 21 total touchdowns and ranked third with 1,251 yards rushing. He also had 59 catches as he flourished as a runner and receiver for the second straight year in coach Sean McVay¡¯s offense .Chubb ranked 10th with 996 yards and Michel was 15th with 931 yards in the regular season. Another former Georgia player, Isaiah Crowell Infant Chase Winovich Jersey , led the Jets in rushing following four seasons with Cleveland.Michel is the league¡¯s top postseason rusher with 242 yards rushing and five touchdowns. That includes 129 yards and three touchdowns in a win over the Chargers.Gurley had only four carries for 10 yards in the Rams¡¯ NFC championship game win over New Orleans. Even though he ran for 115 yards in the Rams¡¯ playoff win over Dallas, the quiet showing against the Saints made many observers wonder if Gurley was still bothered by a knee injury that caused him to miss the final two games of the regular season.He insisted his health is not an issue.¡°I feel good,¡± Gurley said Tuesday.McVay predicted Gurley ¡°is going to be a big part¡± of the Super Bowl game plan.¡°I think a large part of specifically when you talk about last week¡¯s game was the play selection,¡± McVay said Tuesday. ¡°I¡¯ve got to do a much better job for Todd to get him opportunities to get going.¡±

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma

Copyright ©1998-2006