Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Editör Araniyor...
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Editör Araniyor...
Konu Konu: Hodge off practice squad | Rams¡¯ of Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
elaine95
Kidemli Üye
Kidemli Üye
Simge

Kayıt Tarihi: 2019-26-Subat
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 160
Gönderen: 2020-15-Ocak Saat 10:30 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı elaine95

Aaron Donald makes a joke during a break in practice Nickell Robey-Coleman Jersey , and Ndamukong Suh chuckles. Pretty soon, the entire Los Angeles Rams' defensive line is cracking up.This new defense is no laughing matter, though. Six months after the Rams assembled a remarkable collection of veteran talent, it's finally all out on the practice field together.Michael Brockers, the other defensive lineman in the Rams' fearsome threesome up front, thinks the rest of the NFL should be wary."Just backing out of the huddle and looking at all the talent we have is kind of surreal," Brockers said. "I look back and I'm like, 'Bro, we can be so crazy on this field.' But it's on paper first, so we have to go out there and prove why we're so talented, why we're so great."Donald Andrew Whitworth Jersey , Suh and Brockers have been together in practice for the first time over the past week while the Rams prepare for their opener in Oakland on Monday night. Cornerbacks Marcus Peters and Aqib Talib are eager to get on the field after barely playing in the preseason to see if this defense can live up to its enormous potential.The bulk of the defensive starters only got seven snaps together in the preseason. That's still more than the offense, which didn't play at all, and defensive coordinator Phillips doesn't sound overly concerned."I think they're going to be really good," Phillips said. "But it's (about) meshing together and playing the right way. I have a lot of confidence in them. ... We have a group that really likes football. Some teams or players I've been with, they played because they were good at it or whatever. But this group, they like football. They like playing football, and some of them even like practicing, which is a little different."Donald is the biggest key to the Rams' aspirations, and the NFL's defensive player of the year is going full-speed in practice after being away from the team for several months in a contract holdout. He won't have any limit on his snaps in Oakland, coach Sean McVay confirmed Friday."We've been missing that little puzzle piece, the final piece Robert Woods Jersey , so it's been awesome," Brockers said. "He's been making some great jokes, and we're just happy to have him back. ... A.D. is a pro. He's been studying the playbook. He's been watching film. Literally, we plugged him in, and he knew everything he's supposed to do. We haven't had to slow down at all. We honestly picked up the tempo."Donald missed the Rams' 2017 season opener after ending his holdout one day earlier. This year, he signed his new contract last Friday and reported to the Rams in time to get ample work before the games begin."You kind of know what to expect," Donald said of his second straight late arrival. "But you've got the opportunity to come back and basically get six practices under my belt before the first game, so I think that's going to be a big help for me, as far as getting adjusted out there."Donald's partnership with Suh has been hotly anticipated ever since the Rams outmaneuvered several suitors last March to sign Suh to a one-year deal."He makes my job easier, you know?" Donald said. "When you've got guys out there like him and Brock next to you, you know the other guy is going to make plays Brandon Allen Jersey , just like you make plays. You're just a little bit more comfortable."Any talk about the potential success of this defense comes with a giant caveat in the middle.While the defensive line and secondary are jam-packed with proven NFL talent, the Rams' linebackers are mostly unproven at an elite level. What's more, veteran inside linebacker Mark Barron seems increasingly unlikely to begin the season healthy after missing the first two days of practice this week with a flare-up of an Achilles tendon injury that has dogged him for months.Untested Cory Littleton is taking over for traded middle linebacker Alec Ogletree, the Rams' leading tackler in four of the past five seasons. Samson Ebukam and Matt Longacre also are penciled into starting spots, and even defensive lineman Dominique Easley has taken practice reps as a pass-rushing outside linebacker.If Barron can't play against the Raiders, Los Angeles is likely to put Ramik Wilson into the starting lineup for his Rams debut after three seasons in Kansas City."He's a smart player," said Phillips, who played Wilson more extensively in the preseason than other probable regular-season contributors. "He's started before in the league, and he's played well when he's been in there. He knows what to do."Random Ramsdom 9/20: Roster tweakin¡¯ Greg Zuerlein out 3-6 weeks with groin injury | Los Angeles Rams WireThe dreaded news that we assumed was going to be announced sooner or later... K Greg Zuerlein is going to miss some time due to his groin injury. This absence was felt last season when he suffered a back injury, so this is clearly going to be an obstacle for the Rams to overcome. Plain name, flashy hair ¡ª John Johnson III stands out in defense filled with stars | ESPNIn two games Sam Shields Jersey , the defensive players that are leading the Rams in tackles? You guessed it, LB Cory Littleton and S John Johnson III. This piece spends way too much time marveling over the idea that Johnson bleaches his hair, but it¡¯s still attention that Johnson deserves. He¡¯s good. Despite circumstances, Sam Ficken is excited to be back with the Rams | Rams¡¯ official siteK Sam Ficken has been training in the area with other free agents, so this signing was ratherconvenient for everyone involved. Every time I hear his name, I also think he¡¯s a Harry Potter character and not a football player. That¡¯s probably on me, though. Rams tight ends are starting to catch up with the rest of the offense | LA TimesGary Klein brings up the point that even though Head Coach Sean McVay considers himself a fan of pass-catching tight ends, both TE Tyler Higbee and TE Gerald Everett failed to get any targets in the opening week one game vs. the Oakland Raiders. However, things looks to be shifting if you paid closed attention to last Sunday¡¯s home opener. But seriously, Gary. You wrote an article because Higbee caught a 3-yard pass? I know it was a TD, but c¡¯mon Gary. Rams sign recently cut QB Brandon Allen to practice squad | Rams WireThe Los Angeles Rams needed to shore up some room on their roster for OL Jamon Brown and third-string QB Brandon Allen was one to go. But today Aqib Talib Jersey , once he cleared waivers, they decided to keep him on the practice squad in case an injury befalls QB Sean Mannion or the mighty Goff. Rams sign WR KhaDarel Hodge off practice squad | Rams¡¯ official siteGetting a promotion to the 53-man roster after WR Mike Thomas was put on the IR, the Rams have decided to give preseason superstar WR KhaDarel Hodge a chance on the team. It appears that he will play special teams if he plays at all. The Rams also signed DE Marcus Martin to the practice squad. Rams cut Isaiah Johnson and add OT Darrell Williams Jr. to practice squad | Rams WireThis is not the Darrell Williams from the preseason, this is the Darrell Williams who previously played with the San Francisco 49ers and was an undrafted free agent coming out of Western Kentucky. This story is very not exciting, but I thought you guys needed to know about it in case you missed it yesterday while you were living your best life (you are living your best life, right? OK, good. Carry on, then).

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma

Copyright ©1998-2006