Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Editör Araniyor...
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Editör Araniyor...
Konu Konu: ocals or maybe your d Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
elaine95
Kidemli Üye
Kidemli Üye
Simge

Kayıt Tarihi: 2019-26-Subat
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 160
Gönderen: 2019-31-Aralik Saat 10:46 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı elaine95

The Pittsburgh Steelers host the Miami Dolphins on Monday Night Football this week Chase Allen Jersey , ending the league¡¯s Week 8 schedule. The Dolphins have struggled on offense this year, but the Steelers are not much better. Pittsburgh comes into the game 28th in total offense (276.5 yards per game), 28th in passing offense (200.0 yards per game), 26th in rushing offense (76.5 yards per game), and 21st in scoring offense (20.5 points per game). The Steelers have also been dealing with injuries this year Mike Hull Jersey , especially at quarterback where Ben Roethlisberger is out with an elbow injury and Mason Rudolph has had a concussion and missed playing time, with Devlin Hodges filling in. As I did for when the Dolphins have the ball, I spoke to Jeff Hartman, the editor of SB Nation¡¯s Behind the Steel Curtain, the network¡¯s Steelers site Matt Haack Jersey , to get an idea of what to expect when the Steelers have the ball:As for Miami¡¯s defense, I shared my thoughts with Hartman:Howard has been limited in practice this week, with Saturday¡¯s practice and final injury report still to come. Jones, meawhile, has not practiced. Will either or both of the players be on the field this week?Come back later to get a look at who will be the ¡°x-factor¡± for both Miami and Pittsburgh. To answer the question for those of you that are not aware Stephone Anthony Jersey , the photo above is of Dolfan Denny. His real names was Denny Sym and he was the Miami Dolphins first "Superfan". He was a mainstay at all..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesThe Phinsider homepageHorizontal - WhiteThe Phinsidera Miami Dolphins communityFollow The Phinsider online:Follow The Phinsider on TwitterFollow The Phinsider on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchThe Phinsider main menuSectionsFanpostsFanshotsLibraryDolphinsOddsShopAboutMa stheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSections 2018 NFL Draft2018 NFL Free Agency2018 Mock Drafts2018 Draft ProspectsPhinsider Question Of The Day (W/ Live Thread, General Discussion ) 06/11/2019 New,54commentsEDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Phinsider Question Of The Day (W/ Live Thread, General Discussion ) 06/11/2019 TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailTo answer the question for those of you that are not aware, the photo above is of Dolfan Denny. His real names was Denny Sym and he was the Miami Dolphins first ¡°Superfan¡±. He was a mainstay at all the games I attended at the Orange Bowl as a child and then took his act to the new stadium when it opened. He would go around the field getting the fans fired up and cheering. He appeared at games from the beginning in 1966 but had to retire his act as the superfan in 2000 due to failing health at the age of 65. Denny sadly passed on in 2007 at the age of 72 from cancer and kidney disease. Tonights Phinsider Question Of The Day is T.J. McDonald Jersey , how did you get here? I don¡¯t mean how did you get to the site but how is it that you are a Miami Dolphins fan in the first place. For me being a fan was like religion in my family so it¡¯s really all I ever knew from as far back as I can remember but we also grew up in Coral Gables so we were locals. Many of you may also be locals or maybe your dad was a fan so you became one too or maybe it was a brother or uncle or aunt that turned you on to the team. I have seen more than one person give the credit to Ace Ventura, the first one with Dan Marino conducting possibly the worst case of acting in the history of cinema. So what is your story? As well as this almost nightly post serving as the Phinsider Question Of The Day post it will also serve as a live thread meaning that pretty much anything is up for discussion so long as you to follow all of the site rules. If you are, for whatever reason, not aware of or need a refresher of the sites rules please check the ¡°library¡± tab under the ¡°more¡± tab at the top of the front page. The page not only has all of the sites rules but also has a ton of good tips to make your blogging experience here much more enjoyable or at least more smooth.

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma

Copyright ©1998-2006