Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Editör Araniyor...
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Editör Araniyor...
Konu Konu: when Taylor was their quarterbacks Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
elaine95
Kidemli Üye
Kidemli Üye
Simge

Kayıt Tarihi: 2019-26-Subat
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 160
Gönderen: 2019-13-Aralik Saat 04:45 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı elaine95

The Bengals are going through one of the biggest shakeups the organization has undergone in over 15 years. The team parted ways with Marvin Lewis who led the team for 16 seasons Womens Cordy Glenn Jersey , and they appear to be moving on to Zac Taylor, the Ram¡¯s current quarterbacks. It appears that Cincinnati could be undergoing a very serious shakeup that we haven¡¯t seen in a long time. What has been going under the radar is the shift occurring at the ownership level.It is no secret that Mike Brown has been the owner of the Bengals for a very long time. He assumed ownership in 1991 after Paul Brown¡¯s death. Since then, he has played a major part in just about every decision the organization has made. However, at the age of 83, it appears there is a shift in power occurring, one that could shape the future of the Bengals and NFL altogether.ESPN recently made a list of 100 people who will shape the NFL¡¯s future. Katie Blackburn was the only Bengal among that list http://www.thebengalslockerroom.com/authentic-malik-jefferso n-jersey , and she absolutely deserves her spot.We could be seeing Blackburn¡¯s first major decision play out this offseason, as it was reported that the head coaching decision ultimately came down to Blackburn and Browns¡¯ other children, according to Albert Breer of MMQB.While it isn¡¯t Katie Blackburn by herself, she has clearly emerged as the apparent heir to the Bengals throne ahead of her brother Paul Brown. It appears that how Taylor fairs as a head coach will be the first judgement of how well Blackburn will fair as the lead decision maker.It really is hard to imagine any major shakeups as far as how the team is built. The philosophy of keeping your franchise changing players and building through the draft will likely remain the philosophy of this team, considering how long Blackburn has had a hand in the organization, but it is still refreshing that the Bengals are likely moving towards her taking over for her father. The Bengals have their first new head coach since the 2003 season and owner Mike Brown¡¯s statement about Zac Taylor noted Taylor ¡°embraces new ideas and new ways to do things.¡±Taylor will be calling the plays on offense and one way to forge a new path would be to bring in a new quarterback to execute them. That does not appear to be one of the first bullet points on the offseason to-do list in Cincinnati Carlos Dunlap Jersey , however.Personnel chief Duke Tobin said last month that the team is ¡°very comfortable¡± with Andy Dalton and Taylor sounded comfortable with Dalton as well during Tuesday¡¯s press conference. Taylor said Dalton can do everything the Rams asked Jared Goff to do when Taylor was their quarterbacks coach and fits with what he plans to do with the Bengals.¡°I know he¡¯s smart, I¡¯ve followed his whole career since his time back at TCU,¡± Taylor said, via the . ¡°He¡¯s a great fit for what we are going to do. He and Jared are very similar personality-wise, they are very smart, players flock to them. I know all about his background. I probably never pictured I was going to coach him Womens Bobby Hart Jersey , but I¡¯m very fortunate he¡¯s the quarterback here and I¡¯m excited to work with him.¡±Tobin left room for the Bengals to add a quarterback in the draft this year and Dalton only has two years left on his contract, so the team may start looking to the future while keeping the status quo in place for the present. Should they reverse course, none of Dalton¡¯s $16 million salary for 2019 or $17.5 million salary in 2020 will leave dead money on the cap.

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma

Copyright ©1998-2006