Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Editör Araniyor...
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Editör Araniyor...
Konu Konu: Earl Thomas and Glover Quin to Tr Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
elaine95
Kidemli Üye
Kidemli Üye
Simge

Kayıt Tarihi: 2019-26-Subat
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 160
Gönderen: 2019-04-Aralik Saat 09:54 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı elaine95

Todd Gurley avoided specifics about his left knee Monday Eric Weddle Jersey , allowing only that ¡°it¡¯s feeling pretty good.¡± It certainly appeared Gurley had something more than inflammation in his knee late last season, and Jeff Howe of TheAthletic.com reported last month that the Rams running back has arthritis.¡°I mean, all I can focus on is how I¡¯m doing right now,¡± Gurley said when asked about the report, via Lindsey Thiry of ESPN. ¡°Feeling pretty good, like I said, taking it day by day and just trying to get better, get ready for the next season.¡±Gurley missed the final two regular-season games with ¡°knee inflammation¡± before gaining 118 yards from scrimmage against the Cowboys in the divisional round. He then played a complementary role the rest of the way.Although he didn’t appear on the injury report before the NFC Championship Game or the Super Bowl, Gurley had only 16 touches for 47 yards and one touchdown in those two games combined.Gurley answered ¡°not really¡± when asked if there was discussion about an offseason procedure on his knee Austin Blythe Jersey , and he was not ready to address any long-term management plan.¡°All I need to worry about is how I¡¯m feeling right now,¡± Gurley said. ¡°I don¡¯t know how I¡¯m going to be feeling six months from now. So like I said, just kind of keep working hard, doing what I¡¯ve been doing these past couple of years.¡±Rams coach Sean McVay repeated what he said Friday: Gurley will remain the ¡°focal point¡± of the team¡¯s offense. Still, the Rams matched the offer Malcolm Brown received from the Lions as a restricted free agent, with C.J. Anderson leaving for the Lions as a free agent.¡°Todd is a guy that’s been a focal point of this offense,¡¯ McVay said, via quotes distributed by the team. ¡°He’s going to continue to be. Really, what resulted in [a two-back approach at the end of last year] Sean Mannion Jersey , was because [Gurley] was forced to miss some games at the end of the year, and we wanted to be smart about managing that load. Todd has shown that he can handle that. How we navigate through a season, it’s hard to say, but we anticipate like we said the other day, [Gurley] being the focal point of our offense. Unless I’m told otherwise, he’s a pretty versatile back, and we’re going to continue to utilize all of his skill sets.†Combine week is upon us, so have a look at the best links of the day ladies and gentlemen!"PFF acknowledges how strong the Los Angeles Rams are at WR | Ramblin¡¯ FanDan Parzych indirectly shows a graphic from the PFF team¡¯s grades of their top-5 receivers in the NFC West this season, and yes Jamon Brown Jersey , all three of the Rams¡¯ starting weapons made the listThree potential free agent targets for Rams from Buffalo Bills | Ramblin¡¯ FanDan takes a look at three logical fits the Rams could target in free agency from the Buffalo Bills. Two of the options are offensive lineman, one is a defensive lineman. Fortifying the trenchesEdge options in the 2019 NFL Draft | LA Sports hubJason Reed dives into the draft class as the Rams may lose edge rusher Dante Fowler Jr to free agency. Regardless, even if he returns, the Rams would be smart to try and address the positionThree replacements for safety Lamarcus Joyner | LA Sports hubIn my opinion, two out of the three shouldn¡¯t even be options. The last one would be a fantastic grab for a team who¡¯s interested in deploying primarily a cover-1/cover-3 scheme though (the Rams)How the Rams attack the NFL | PFFWatch your new Assistant QB Coach Zac Robinson break down Rams tapeSeven free agent safeties the Rams could target | Rams WireCam DaSilva offers up seven potential FA options the Rams could look to fill the void of safety with. From veterans like Earl Thomas and Glover Quin to Tre¡¯ Boston and Adrian Amos, everyone makes the cutIs Ramik Wilson worth re-signing for the Rams? | Rams WireCam re-caps the year for the backup/special teams linebacker, analyze¡¯s the need at the position, and shares his prediction on whether Wilson will be brought backSam Shields provides value in L.A. | Rams WireOnce again, Cam re-caps the year for spot-starter at cornerback Rob Havenstein Jersey , Sam Shields. He analyze¡¯s the Rams¡¯ need at the position, and shares his prediction on whether the veteran will returnMel Kiper 2019 NFL Draft big board | Bleacher ReportTimothy Rapp dissects Kiper¡¯s big boardPre-scouting combine NFL mock draft | Bleacher ReportIn Kristopher Knox¡¯s mock draft, the Rams are slated to select defensive line help, which makes sense considering Ndamukong Suh¡¯s upcoming free agent status

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma

Copyright ©1998-2006