Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Editör Araniyor...
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Editör Araniyor...
Konu Konu: iderslockerroom.com/authentic-derek-carr- Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
elaine95
Kidemli Üye
Kidemli Üye
Simge

Kayıt Tarihi: 2019-26-Subat
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 160
Gönderen: 2019-04-Aralik Saat 06:55 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı elaine95

That escalated quickly. Seemingly out of nowhere Bo Jackson Jersey White , Raiders QB Derek Carr tweetd at UFC and Dana White about fighting a couple TV personalities. Something seemingly quite out of character for the usual ¡°Golly gee, you know me¡± quarterback.So, what happened to make Carr go off the rails in fury and talking about wanting to fight TV personalities with whom he claims he pays no mind?This is what happened: Jon Gruden was asked at the Senior Bowl whether he thinks Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray¡¯s height is an issue to which Gruden had this to say:¡°I used to think that a lot until I saw Drew Brees twice a year in Tampa. And then I met Russell Wilson coming out of NC State. And now I¡¯m watching this kid Murray at Oklahoma and I am putting away all the prototypes that I once had. I used to have a prototype for hand size, height, arm length, all that stuff. We¡¯re looking for guys that can play and do a lot of different things and they come in all shapes and sizes nowadays.¡±Seemed like a pretty generic response that was simply praising fine play by shorter quarterbacks, much like Gruden was known for doing (and often criticized for) during his years on his QB camp show. But Max Kellerman chose to read into that as saying Gruden was going to move on from Carr, in part because Carr ¡°didn¡¯t want it.¡±That¡¯s what prompted Derek Carr¡¯s response. He wasn¡¯t done though.Carr went on to say that Kellerman and co-host Stephen A Smith are just mad because he blocked them on twitter ¡°for talking trash about our team,¡± adding that he ¡°Would love to actually sit and break down film with these two on tv just to show their viewers how incompetent (lacking qualification) they are about our game.¡±Stephen A Smith responded accepting Carr¡¯s challenge. The one about coming on the show https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-derek-carr-jerse y , not the one about the fight in the octagon.They say any publicity is good publicity. I¡¯m sure the First Take guys are loving the publicity they are getting from being able to get under Derek Carr¡¯s skin. And I¡¯m sure a lot of Raiders fans love Carr¡¯s response. I don¡¯t think it¡¯s a good look for Derek. He is supposed to be above this kind of nonsense. Getting so mad you make several threatening tweets at TV hot take artists only makes people wonder if they struck a nerve. But at least it¡¯s the offseason. Let¡¯s just hope we¡¯re not still talking about this in August.Follow @LeviDamien There were plenty of rumors floating around that Jon Gruden and the Raiders would likely show interest in former Buffalo Bills quarterback Nathan Peterman. It all stemmed from Gruden¡¯s rosy analysis at ESPN of Peterman pre-draft, where he praised the QB as a day one contributor. ¡°Peterman is ready to walk in and be a contributor from day one.¡± Jon Gruden wrote for ESPN back in 2017, ¡°He just looks like a pro quarterback -- coming out of the huddle, running an offense with different formations, shifting, motioning, different patterns that other colleges don¡¯t run.¡±Turns out the rumor of Gruden¡¯s interest was spot on as the Raiders have added the former Bills quarterback to their practice squad. They also signed LB Cayson Collins to the practice squad, he is 23 and was an UDFA for the Miami Dolphins this preseason. As for Nathan Peterman, he actually won the Bills starting job out of the preseason. That lasted all of one game where he posted a 0.0 QB rating though and was yanked for rookie QB Josh Allen.He did start one more game this year against the Bears Derek Carr Jersey White , but went 31 of 49 for 188 passes and 3 interceptions. Buffalo eventually released him November 12th.It¡¯s an odd twist of fate that the Raiders are giving him a shot now considering Gruden¡¯s pre draft praise just a year ago, but also because Oakland traded for A.J. McCarron who is one of the QB¡¯s that Peterman beat out to be the week 1 starter in Buffalo. Oh course, McCarron¡¯s wife Katherine Webb-McCarron having just given birth to their 2nd child might have something to do with the Raiders signing Peterman to the practice squad as well. Considering the Raiders are just playing for the future anyway, it¡¯s basically a why not move.If it doesn¡¯t work out then big deal, not much worked out this season anyway. It¡¯s also just the practice squad, Peterman was not signed to the active roster.

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma

Copyright ©1998-2006