Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Gitar-tr.com Tanisma Toplantisi !!!
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Gitar-tr.com Tanisma Toplantisi !!!
Konu Konu: There¡¯s only one correct answer here." Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
chenyan94
Kidemli Üye
Kidemli Üye
Simge

Kayıt Tarihi: 2018-06-Eylül
Ülke: Arnavutluk
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 204
Gönderen: 2019-19-Kasim Saat 04:36 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı chenyan94

/>Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesBleeding Green Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteBleeding Green Nationa Philadelphia Eagles communityFollow Bleeding Green Nation online:Follow Bleeding Green Nation on TwitterFollow Bleeding Green Nation on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchBleeding Green Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsEaglesOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Would you buy an authentic Doug Pederson jersey?New Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys 2019 ,57commentsThere¡¯s only one correct answer here.EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Would you buy an authentic Doug Pederson jersey?TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Scott Taetsch/Getty ImagesIf the question posed in this article¡¯s headline was asked back in 1999, the answer would easily be ¡°no.¡± As a player for the Philadelphia Eagles, Doug Pederson was merely just a placeholder until Donovan McNabb was ready to take over. Pederson went 2-7 in nine starts and only completed 52.4% of his throws for a mere 5.6 yards per attempt, seven touchdowns, nine interceptions, and a 62.9 passer rating.But a lot has changed in 20 years. As a head coach for the Philadelphia Eagles, Doug Pederson has been a stud. The team is 33-20 since he was hired in 2016 Youth Clayton Thorson Jersey , including a 4-1 record in the playoffs. Oh, and Pederson helped guide the Eagles to their first Super Bowl win. Pretty neat.So, would you consider getting a Pederson jersey now? Mitchell & Ness seems to be considering making them available for purchase:The correct answer to this question is obviously ¡°yes.¡± But to further convince Mitchell & Ness to produce some authentic Pederson jerseys, I thought it¡¯d help them to see some convincing poll results here at Bleeding Green Nation. So vote in the poll below: STATESBORO, Ga. (AP) ¡ª The first Top 25 ranking in Appalachian State¡¯s history is something coach Scott Satterfield has relished this week.He¡¯s also tried to keep that achievement in perspective as he prepares to face an old friend in an important game.That ranking will be on the line , as well as the path to a Sun Belt championship, when No. 25 Appalachian State visits Georgia Southern on Thursday night in a matchup of longtime rivals.¡°It doesn¡¯t win you any football games and it¡¯s not going to beat Georgia Southern Clayton Thorson Jersey Color Rush ,¡± Satterfield said of his team¡¯s debut in the Top 25.The Mountaineers (5-1, 3-0 Sun Belt) and Eagles (6-1, 3-0) were former Southern Conference rivals who combined to win nine FCS (Division I-AA) national championships before making the move to FBS.There are close ties on the coaching staffs. Georgia Southern coach Chad Lunsford was App State¡¯s tight ends coach from 2001-02 and lived in Satterfield¡¯s basement for a year when Satterfield also was a Mountaineers assistant on coach Jerry Moore¡¯s staff.Lunsford said he and Satterfield are still friends, even though busy schedules mean ¡°you don¡¯t spend a lot of time communicating.¡±¡°He was a huge influence on me as a young coach and did a lot for my family when I was up there also, so I¡¯ve got a lot of respect for him,¡± Lunsford said. ¡°I do consider him a friend to this day.¡±Lunsford hired his defensive coordinator, Scot Sloan Cheap Clayton Thorson Jersey , from App State, where Sloan worked from 2010-17.¡°He spent a long time here so obviously he¡¯s very familiar with our personnel,¡± Satterfield said, adding Georgia Southern operates ¡°a very similar defense to what we¡¯re running, if not the same.¡±Here are some other things to know about the App State-Georgia Southern game:HIGH-SCORING MOUNTAINEERSApp State leads the Sun Belt with its average of 44.8 points per game. It also has the league¡¯s best scoring defense, allowing only 15.7 points.¡°This will be a big-time challenge,¡± Lunsford said. ¡°On paper I don¡¯t know if we¡¯ve got a chance. I hope our players will step up and play over their heads and give us a shot.¡±Darrynton Evans Youth Jason Peters Jerseys , who has run for an average of 119.7 yards in conference games, has helped the Mountaineers overcome the loss of Jalin Moore to a season-ending ankle injury. Evans ran for 115 yards at Arkansas State and 183 yards against Louisiana.SECOND-HALF DEFENSEApp State¡¯s 27-17 win over Louisiana last week included a rarity ¡ª points allowed in the second half. Louisiana scored with 1:03 remaining for the first second-half points allowed by the Mountaineers¡¯ defense since a 45-38 overtime loss to No. 17 Penn State to open the season. The Mountaineers outscored Charlotte, Gardner-Webb, South Alabama and Arkansas State by a combined 65-0 in the second half.TRIPLE OPTION ATTACKSophomore quarterback Shai Werts provides dual-threat skills as he directs Georgia Southern¡¯s option offense. Werts¡¯ 542 yards rushing and nine touchdowns lead the team. He has passed for 491 yards with four scores and no interceptions. For his career, Werts has 1,264 yards rushing with 12 touchdowns and 1,420 yards passing and 11 scores.SUN RISES AGAINApp State is only the second Sun Belt team to make the Top 25. Troy made a one-week appearance in the 2016 Jason Peters Jerseys Stitched , also at No. 25.SOUTHERN RIVALRYThe Mountaineers lead the series 19-13-1, including a 16-11 advantage since Georgia Southern revived its program in 1982. The schools were Southern Conference rivals from 1993-2013. This will be the fifth straight game in the series played on a Thursday night.

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma

Copyright ©1998-2006