Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Gitar-tr.com Tanisma Toplantisi !!!
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Gitar-tr.com Tanisma Toplantisi !!!
Konu Konu: Jaguars running back T.J. Yeldon Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
chenyan94
Kidemli Üye
Kidemli Üye
Simge

Kayıt Tarihi: 2018-06-Eylül
Ülke: Arnavutluk
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 204
Gönderen: 2019-07-Kasim Saat 05:59 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı chenyan94

hasn¡¯t started a game in nearly two years Womens Calais Campbell Jersey , a frustrating stretch that forced him to work harder and be more patient.He always felt like he would get another shot. He didn¡¯t expect it to be this week.But with Leonard Fournette missing practice because of a strained right hamstring, Yeldon is getting the majority of practice repetitions and preparing to carry the load Sunday against the New England Patriots (1-0).¡°Whenever my number is called, I¡¯ll always be ready to get into a rhythm and go,¡± Yeldon said. ¡°I really don¡¯t have a problem with that.¡±More Jacksonville Jaguars newsJaguars expect DE Yannick Ngakoue¡¯s holdout to be short-livedJaguars rookie safety Zedrick Woods submits retirement paperworkJalen Ramsey says Jaguars don¡¯t plan to give him contract extension this seasonJaguars sign former UCF running back Taj McGowan for added depthJaguars QB Nick Foles to miss OTAs for undisclosed ¡®personal reason¡¯While many outsiders believe there¡¯s a huge drop-off from Fournette to Yeldon, the Jaguars (1-0) insist there¡¯s only a marginal difference between the two. It¡¯s a big reason the old-school, run-first team kept only three running backs ¡ª Fournette, Yeldon and change-of-pace speedster Corey Grant ¡ª on the 53-man roster.Fournette tweaked his hamstring in the first half of Jacksonville¡¯s season opener at the New York Giants. He sat out practice Wednesday, and coach Doug Marrone said the plan is for him to do the same Thursday.Marrone said Fournette will go through tests Friday to see whether he¡¯s able to play in a rematch of the AFC championship game.Jacksonville is likely to be cautious with Fournette, the centerpiece of the team¡¯s offense. The fourth overall pick in the 2017 NFL draft, Fournette ran for 1 Corey Grant Jersey ,040 yards and nine touchdowns last season. He also caught 36 passes for 302 yards and a score.Fournette ran nine times for 41 yards against the Giants. Yeldon had 51 yards on 14 carries and caught three passes for 18 yards, including a 4-yard touchdown late in the second quarter.Marrone praised Yeldon for the strides he¡¯s made.¡°He has always been good,¡± Marrone said. ¡°I think he is more explosive. He¡¯s stronger. He¡¯s elusive. I think he can carry a load of carries. I just think he has done a nice job. I really do.¡±Yeldon has reason to take advantage of his opportunities. A second-round pick from Alabama in 2015, Yeldon is in the final year of his $5.9 million rookie contract.Jacksonville is prepared to lose Yeldon in 2019 free agency, believing another team will be able to offer him a starting job or at least more carries.Yeldon said he¡¯s ¡°not too much worried about that,¡± adding ¡°it¡¯ll play itself out.¡± But he¡¯s clearly planning for the future. He dropped weight in the offseason, getting below 220 pounds for the first time since his college days, and hopes to show he¡¯s a three-down back.¡°I feel better, lighter, quicker  http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-keelan-cole-je rsey , faster, more explosive,¡± he said. ¡°I feel like it makes a big difference. I can cut better. I¡¯m doing a lot of things better. I feel more comfortable this way.¡±The Jaguars hope it shows on the field. With Fournette uncertain to play, Yeldon could end up in a featured role.It¡¯s a spot he didn¡¯t expect. It¡¯s also a position coaches and teammates say he can handle and prove to doubters there¡¯s not much of a dip from Fournette.¡°That¡¯s their fault,¡± receiver Keelan Cole said. ¡°That¡¯s on them. If they want to think that, just tell them to tune into the game.¡± The Jacksonville Jaguars gave new quarterback Nick Foles some help Saturday by signing receiver Chris Conley and right tackle Cedric Ogbuehi.More Jacksonville Jaguars newsJaguars get help for Nick Foles with signings of WR Chris Conley, RT Cedric OgbuehiIt¡¯s official: Jaguars agree to terms with Super Bowl MVP QB Nick FolesJaguars, guard A.J. Cann agree to terms on 3-year contractJaguars reportedly agree to 4-year, $88 million deal with QB Nick FolesJaguars cut 5 veterans, including defensive lineman Malik Jackson Womens Marcell Dareus Jersey , safety Tashaun GipsonConley started 34 of 53 games in four seasons with Kansas City, totaling 104 receptions for 1,238 yards and six touchdowns. He also played with Foles in 2016.Conley started 13 games last year, finishing with 32 catches for 334 yards and five scores. He missed 11 games in 2017 because of an Achilles tendon injury.A third-round pick in the 2015 NFL draft, Conley tied the record at the NFL combine for the highest vertical jump (45 inches) by a receiver.Conley says ¡°this is a tremendous opportunity. Playing with someone you know is one thing, but seeing the talent that we have here in Jacksonville on defense and the talent we have on offense, it¡¯s huge.¡±The 6-foot-5, 308-pound Ogbuehi started 25 of 35 games in four seasons with Cincinnati. He was the 21st overall pick in the 2015 draft.Ogbuehi fills a huge need created when Jacksonville released veteran Jermey Parnell in a cost-cutting move. The Jaguars didn¡¯t have a starting-caliber right tackle on the roster and had been expected to draft one with the seventh overall pick next month.Ogbuehi should give them the flexibility to consider other options in the first round.

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma

Copyright ©1998-2006