Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Editör Araniyor...
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Editör Araniyor...
Konu Konu: couple of Texans players, special team Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
elaine95
Kidemli Üye
Kidemli Üye
Simge

Kayıt Tarihi: 2019-26-Subat
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 160
Gönderen: 2019-01-Kasim Saat 10:25 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı elaine95

The Raiders will be fine without Antonio Brown. Unless they won¡¯t be.Coach Jon Gruden is singing a far different tune after three games without Brown http://www.cardinalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-byron-murp hy-jersey , who was cut at his request eight days before the start of the regular season.¡°We were good in the preseason without him,¡± Gruden said after the Raiders won their first game of the regular season without Brown. ¡°We¡¯re going to be fine without him.¡±Two games ¡ª both losses by 18 or more points¨C later, Gruden now blames a sluggish offense on the departure of Brown.¡°It¡¯s caused us a little bit of . . . rethinking,¡± Gruden said Wednesday regarding the decision to cut Brown, via Paul Gutierrez of ESPN.com. ¡°When you lose your starting ¡®Z Andy Isabella Jersey ,¡¯ who arguably is a great player, I don¡¯t think anyone¡¯s going to dispute that you have to replace him. And we¡¯re making an effort to move Tyrell [Williams] around, we¡¯re bringing on some younger guys. J.J. Nelson also got hurt, don¡¯t forget that. He was hurt. Dwayne Harris got hurt, so we¡¯ve had some multiple things to deal with Brian Burns Jersey , and we¡¯re dealing with them.¡±They¡¯re also dealing with the fact that quarterback Derek Carr isn¡¯t getting the ball down the field the way that Gruden would like, but Gruden continues to love the one he¡¯s with.¡°I think he¡¯s done some good things,¡± Gruden said regarding Carr¡¯s performance this season. ¡°I¡¯m not going to put it all on Derek. We take responsibility as a playcaller. I¡¯m calling the plays and designing some of this stuff, so I put it on myself. He¡¯s done a good job.¡°Getting stuffed on fourth and a foot isn¡¯t his fault. He didn¡¯t miss the blitz pickup in the red zone. We had a ball that could have been caught, could have set up points at the end of the half. He¡¯s doing some good things. I¡¯m not going to sit here and say that we¡¯re a finished product yet. We¡¯ve gone through a lot of change through the first three weeks http://www.panthersfootballauthentic.com/greg-little-jersey- authentic , and we played two really good teams, actually, three really good defenses in back-to-back weeks.¡±Carr has completed 73.5-percent of his passes, but he has three interceptions against four touchdown passes. He¡¯s averaging 233 yards per game, putting him 24th among all quarterbacks.It gets no easier this week with a trip to Indianapolis Will Grier Jersey , but Gruden surely will continue to have excuses and explanations if things continue to go not as well as expected, defending his starting quarterback right up until the point when Gruden can find a potentially better one in the offseason. The trade that sent Dolphins left tackle Laremy Tunsil to Houston was an enormous one.The Texans are sending two first-round picks and a second-round pick to Miami to acquire Tunsil and wide receiver Kenny Stills, according to NFL Network. The Dolphins are also getting a couple of Texans players, special teamer Johnson Bademosi and offensive lineman Julien Davenport. The Dolphins also send a fourth-rounder to Houston in the deal.That¡¯s a massive haul, one that eclipses what the Bears gave up last year to acquire Khalil Mack.It¡¯s also a haul that indicates Texans coach Bill O¡¯Brien http://www.panthersfootballauthentic.com/christian-miller-je rsey-authentic , who has taken over the personnel department, is desperate to win now and isn¡¯t the least bit worried about the future. O¡¯Brien is likely betting his job on the Texans making the playoffs this season.As for the Dolphins, they¡¯re now as well-positioned for draft capital going forward as any team in the league. Especially now that they¡¯re the overwhelming favorites to earn the first overall pick in the 2020 NFL draft.

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma

Copyright ©1998-2006