Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Editör Araniyor...
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Editör Araniyor...
Konu Konu: NFL history to score 40 in five of first Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
elaine95
Kidemli Üye
Kidemli Üye
Simge

Kayıt Tarihi: 2019-26-Subat
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 160
Gönderen: 2019-24-Ekim Saat 09:20 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı elaine95

The Cowboys have a general sense that whenever Ezekiel Elliott returns from Cabo San Lucas D.K. Metcalf Jersey , he¡¯ll be in good shape.But one veteran teammate also knows that the perception of being in Mexico can outweigh what¡¯s actually happening there.In discussing his teammate¡¯s Mexican holdout, Cowboys tight end Jason Witten was asked about his own trip to Cabo.Since the Cowboys had the best record in the league in 2007, they took advantage of their playoff bye week by getting out of town. Witten, quarterback Tony Romo (and his then-girlfriend Jessica Simpson) and a few other Cowboys ducked out for some rest and relaxation, then came home and promptly lost to the Giants in the divisional round.¡°Yeah, my situation certainly, absolutely many years ago,�? Witten said Cody Barton Jersey , via Clarence Hill of the . ¡°Personally these guys don¡¯t even remember that. They¡¯re too young to know that story. Perception is reality, I guess. My lesson learned from that point. Honestly that was a different situation. It was during the playoff [bye] week.¡±The other difference is Elliott is working out, as he did during his 2017 suspension.. So when he returns, Witten expects the running back to be in shape and ready to work.¡°I know he¡¯s going to be training, he¡¯s going to be ready to play,�? Witten said. ¡°I don¡¯t know if we have a guy on this football team that loves football and enjoys being one of the guys in the locker room and in these meetings [more than Zeke]. And during training camp he¡¯s a little bit of a jokester.¡°He¡¯s going to work hard and he¡¯s going to be prepared and I know he¡¯s preparing himself to carry the workload like he has his entire career. I don¡¯t see that being an issue of where he¡¯s doing his training at.¡±At least as long as he plays more than one game when he returns. PHILADELPHIA (4-5) at NEW ORLEANS (8-1)Sunday, 4:25 p.m. ET, FoxOPENING LINE �? Saints by 7RECORD VS. SPREAD �? Eagles 3-6 http://www.cardinalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-zach-allen -jersey , Saints 7-2SERIES RECORD �? Eagles lead 17-13LAST MEETING �? Eagles beat Saints 39-17, Oct. 11, 2015LAST WEEK �? Eagles lost to Cowboys 27-20; Saints beat Bengals 51-14.AP PRO32 RANKING �? Eagles No. 16; Saints No. 1EAGLES OFFENSE �? OVERALL (13), RUSH (22), PASS (10)EAGLES DEFENSE �? OVERALL (16), RUSH (7), PASS (23)SAINTS OFFENSE �? OVERALL (5), RUSH (8) Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey , PASS (7)SAINTS DEFENSE �? OVERALL (23t), RUSH (1), PASS (31)STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES �? Eagles coach Doug Pederson played QB for I-AA Northeast Louisiana from 1987-90. Pederson¡¯s alma mater since renamed Louisiana-Monroe and now in FBS Sun Belt Conference. ¡­ Eagles QB Carson Wentz has passer rating better than 100 in franchise-record five consecutive games. Wentz has completed at least 70 percent of passes in team-record four straight. Wentz has thrown multiple TDs in six straight. ¡­ TE Zach Ertz has 75 catches for 789 yards and five TDs. Ertz on pace to break TE single-season records for catches, held by Jason Witten with 110, and yards receiving, owned by Rob Gronkowski with 1,327. ¡­ WR Alshon Jeffery has 14 receptions for 296 yards Phil Haynes Jersey , two TDs in two games vs. Saints. ¡­ WR Golden Tate only had two catches for 19 yards in Eagles debut last week. ¡­ DE Michael Bennett leads Eagles with 5 1/2 sacks, all in past six games. ¡­ DT Fletcher Cox set career highs with three sacks and two forced fumbles in last meeting with Saints. ¡­ Defense missing half of starting secondary after CB Ronald Darby joined S Rodney McLeod on injured reserve. ¡­ Saints coach Sean Payton¡¯s first NFL coaching job was as QB coach with Philadelphia in 1997. He spent part of childhood in Philadelphia area and attended 1975 Flyers Stanley Cup parade. ¡­ Saints have scored at least 40 in five games this season, third team in NFL history to score 40 in five of first nine. ¡­ QB Drew Brees completed 88 percent (22 of 25) for 265 yards with three TDs, no INTs for 150.4 rating last week. ¡­ Brees has 509 career TD passes, and surpassed Brett Favre (508) for second most last week. ¡­ RB Alvin Kamara had 102 scrimmage yards (56 rushing, 46 receiving) and two TDs rushing last week. Kamara has at least two TDs in three straight outings. Kamara has scored at least two TDs in nine of 25 career games. ¡­ RB Mark Ingram had 162 scrimmage yards (104 rushing, 58 receiving) and TD catch last week. ¡­ DT Sheldon Rankins has three sacks in past three games. ¡­ CB Eli Apple had interception in Week 10, his first with Saints. ¡­ LB Alex Anzalone has sack Ugo Amadi Jersey , forced fumble and INT in past three games. ¡­ Fantasy tip: Saints WR Michael Thomas is tied for NFL lead with 78 catches, ranks second with 950 yards, and this week faces Eagles¡¯ injury-depleted secondary.

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma

Copyright ©1998-2006