Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Gitar-tr.com Tanisma Toplantisi !!!
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Gitar-tr.com Tanisma Toplantisi !!!
Konu Konu: The sage advice of James Harrison Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
chenyan94
Kidemli Üye
Kidemli Üye
Simge

Kayıt Tarihi: 2018-06-Eylül
Ülke: Arnavutluk
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 204
Gönderen: 2019-16-Ekim Saat 06:06 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı chenyan94

Terry Bradshaw Jersey , Life Coach As a player with the Pittsburgh Steelers, James Harrison was a dynamic linebacker whose actions spoke with the veracity of a thousand tongues. With the media, the man they called Deebo often seemed to be preparing for a life of silence in a monastery. When he did exercise his voice box, it was often surly and dismissive. But now that James has exchanged his No. 92 for a lavender dress shirt, a lapel-mic and a paycheck, he¡¯s like Ariel of Disney¡¯s The Little Mermaid, having relocated his vocal cords and isn¡¯t shying away from controversy at all.On Fox Sports 1¡¯s Undisputed, Harrison was a guest of hosts Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe. Once again, he offered up his outspoken opinion of his former team. In July Joe Gilliam Jersey , James commented on Head Coach Mike Tomlin¡¯s lack of discipline by comparison with New England¡¯s Bill Belichick. Yesterday, he cautioned the Steelers¡¯ defensive woes are not behind them, saying, ¡°No way things are fixed¡±. The hero of Super Bowl XLII reiterated his bold stance that, if he were his former teammate, Le¡¯Veon Bell, he¡¯d stay away as long as possible to avoid damaging his value in 2019¡¯s Free Agency pool. But then he furthered his point with some very sketchy advice to Bell. ¡°If I¡¯m Le¡¯Veon, I¡¯m coming back Nov. 13, and going to go in there Diontae Johnson Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey , I¡¯m going to get my credit, the season that I need to get, and I¡¯m going to do the best I can to get out of that season healthy,¡± Harrison said. ¡±For me, I¡¯d give you everything in practice. You would see, the cameras would see, that I am fine. I am healthy. But come Saturday? Something ain¡¯t right. I can¡¯t play on Sunday. Because if I go out here and I mess something up. I¡¯m losing a lot of money.¡±To quote Steve Martin from 1988¡¯s Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, ¡°Wow! All I can say ... is Wow!¡±There¡¯s absolutely zero doubt in my mind that Harrison genuinely believes this is a responsible course of action for Bell. He said he would do the same thing if he was in the same situation. This is the same guy that, unhappy with his non-utilization in Pittsburgh (justifiably so Diontae Johnson Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey , in my opinion), slept in meetings and was disruptive enough to orchestrate his release (not justifiable, in my opinion).Anyhow, Bell and his agent (Adisa Bakari) would have to be insane to employ the suggested method. Especially since it was documented on national television. So there¡¯s a very good chance they¡¯ll do just that. James Harrison has little to lose from his comments. He doesn¡¯t really care what anybody thinks about him, except for the networks who are paying him. These antics make him so much more bankable as a talk-show guest. So, I guess it works for him. But I find it confusing that the same man who I applauded on this site for not letting his young sons accept participation trophies would now advocate faking an injury to bilk a team out of paying him.As far as Bell goes, following this advice could actually make some potential suitors apprehensive about someone who would take advantage of a situation in this way. But Le¡¯Veon checked his scruples at the door a long time ago. Now it seems Harrison has too. One BTSC writer shares his initial and real time unadulterated reactions to the first round of the NFL draft."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsSteelers Film Room2018 NFL Draft AnalysisLatest NewsLatest News2019 NFL Draft AnalysisKnee Jerk Reactions from Round One of the 2019 NFL DraftNew,54commentsOne BTSC writer shares his initial and real time unadulterated reactions to the first round of the NFL draft.EDTShareTweetShareShareKnee Jerk Reactions from Round One of the 2019 NFL DraftChristopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY SportsKnee-jerk Reactions are immediate responses to a situation without taking the time to analyze the situation. That¡¯s something as sports fans that we typically do. Especially if you are a card carrying member of Steeler Nation. As is the custom, I compile my knee jerk thoughts and publish them immediately after each Steelers game. It¡¯s my version of shooting first and apologizing later. So with that being said Diontae Johnson Jersey 2019 , I¡¯m going to employ that philosophy here during the NFL Draft.Merry Football Christmas, my friends.Nashville is out in droves. Truly shows the power of the NFL brand.Joe Greene was drafted 50 years ago and still looks pimpin¡¯. Great to see that guy. Thanks Mean Joe.How come I didn¡¯t know about this contest? Glad the Eagles guy didn¡¯t win.If I¡¯m the Cards, I trade this pick. Better for their future.Kliff Kingsbury and Kyler Murray have the same agent. Hmmmmmm.Cards just wasted a whole lotta time. C¡¯mon. Five months to make this deal.Bosa is a no-brainer. Solomon Thomas is now on the block.Jets will trade this pick. Mocks are about to be shaken up.They kept the pick. Hoping they would trade to help the Steelers¡¯ Devin chances.Quinnen Williams is a sweet pick for the J E T S...Jets Jets Jets.Will this be a Mayock pick or a crazy Gruden pick?I think they go Haskins. If Oakland goes Haskins, it makes Allen available to TB and maybe not White.Ferrell. Wow!!!!!! That could be huge for the Steelers in many ways. If the QB run starts later, that would be huge.Could Arians shock the world and go QB?Arians is pimpin¡¯ too.Crap!!!!! A Devin is gone.Giants could go Josh Allen. That would open up the potential to get QBs to Miami and Cincy.Daniel Jones to the Giants. That helps push Josh Allen down and could push Haskins to Cincy.Jacksonville has Josh Allen sitting on a silver platter.They got a gift.Detroit could trade this pick. I¡¯m hoping the Steelers called the Motor City.Hockenson is a great move for Detroit. I think he¡¯s Gronk without the STD potential. Matt Stafford and this guy will hook up a lot. Will Buffalo be our first trade? They could stay put and draft Oliver.Those Bills Mafia fans are nuts.They got a steal.Here¡¯s where it gets interesting. These next two teams are the biggest threat to take Devin Bush. I think they could go Lock and Haskins. But I think Steelers lose Bush here.Why is the Steeler name on the big screen on Broadway?Oh My God!!!!! They did it!Yes! Yes! Yes!Is Mean Joe missing?They just screwed Cincy too. That wardrobe is incredible. Love JuJu¡¯s tweet.Didn¡¯t give up too much in my opinion. They have an extra third in 2020 because of Lev Bell.They could get back in the second possibly. But it doesn¡¯t matter. Great trade.Smart choice on the lineman for Cincy. Thought they were going Haskins.Rashan Gary crying on the phone personifies the beauty of this process. Plus he¡¯s going to Green Bay. Pretty cool.Dolphins go QB, maybe?Wrong. Wilkins is solid though.He¡¯s now a fan favorite for almost killing Goodell.With QBs dropping, I fear Pats trade for Rosen.Lindstrom to Falcons. Kind of a reach.Haskins to the Skins. Think they would have been better off trading for Rosen.Brian Burns is an absolute stud. Panthers got a steal.Giants taking Dexter Lawrence. He didn¡¯t fall as far as most thought.Bradbury to the Vikings. Not a sexy pick, but solid.It¡¯s funny to watch fans go nuts for a center.Titans may go WR.Simmons instead.Here was the Steelers pick. This could have been Montez Sweat or Rock Ya Sin. Still happy with the trade. Will Denver take a QB?No...they went Fant. I don¡¯t think he¡¯s nearly as good as Hockenson.Drew Lock is going to fall to New England.Seahawks trading down. GB will probably grab the first WR off of the board. No...a safety. Savage was mocked a lot to Steelers in Round 2. Ravens trading out. I think that¡¯s huge for them. Won¡¯t miss out on a receiver.Philadelphia just broke Houston¡¯s heart. I think Andre Dillard was the only guy on his draft board.Titus Who? Texans reactionary pick. Should have traded out.Thought Eagles would take Josh Jacobs after trading up. Oakland is going to rush the podium.Running Back of the board. Raiders got a crusher as a rusher.Like those Raider draft caps.This has got to be a WR. Hollywood Brown to BMore. AB¡¯s cousin is a freaking burner. If you don¡¯t crush him at the line, he¡¯s gonna kill you.Run on receivers starts now. Washington trades in for one.Wow! Redskins got Sweat-y on this pick. With getting cleared from being misdiagnosed with medical concerns Diontae Johnson Jersey Youth , Washington stole a difference maker from the Raiders.Raiders get a tough and nasty safety. Okay.Wanted Chargers to take Lock. Tillery is solid though.Seattle needs a lot. Think they go CB and WR back-to-back.Can¡¯t believe Jawaan Taylor is still available. Has somebody spiked the drinks in the Seattle war room? They reached here and traded their other pick away.Not a fan of Deandre Baker. Giants reached here.Falcons trading back in. Serious about protecting Matt Ryan. They overdrafted with both picks.New England will get a stud here. I bet Lock, Metcalf or a corner named Williams.Most NE fans are freaking obnoxious.N¡¯Keal Harry is a guy I mocked to NE. This guy is going to be great.Plenty of marquee names left. Hope Steelers trade back in.Can¡¯t wait for tomorrow, some big talent available.There you have my knee jerks. I¡¯m going to sleep on these and we¡¯ll see how they hold up in the morning.

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma

Copyright ©1998-2006