Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Gitar-tr.com Tanisma Toplantisi !!!
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Gitar-tr.com Tanisma Toplantisi !!!
Konu Konu: The opening round of Wild Card action Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
chenyan94
Kidemli Üye
Kidemli Üye
Simge

Kayıt Tarihi: 2018-06-Eylül
Ülke: Arnavutluk
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 204
Gönderen: 2019-09-Temmuz Saat 05:08 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı chenyan94

was something of disappointment on Saturday with the Houston Texans failing to show up for their game against the Indianapolis Colts and neither team doing much until late in the third quarter in the clash between the Dallas Cowboys and Seattle Seahawks. Surprisingly Cameron Sutton Jersey , our BTSC staff picks improved on their regular season form, with Jeff Hartman correctly picking the Colts to cover the spread and both my picks against the totals landing after the Texans game went under and the Cowboys matchup eclipsed the over. With the Seahawks game ending at a push at 2-points, neither of us technically lost despite picking Seattle. From an opening spread of 1-point, the Baltimore Ravens are now listed as 2-point favorites for their game against the Los Angeles Chargers, while a initial totals position of 42-points still remains as kickoff approaches.SC Prediction - Acknowledging an obvious bias against Baltimore, I still find myself siding with the Chargers over the Raven and regardless of their recent loss to them at home in Week 16. With virtually no passing game to speak of since Lamar Jackson took over at quarterback, it is hard to have faith in a team that is so one-dimensional. Jackson leads the league in fumbles despite playing less than half a season and rookie mistakes on Sunday should cost Baltimore victory, assuming Los Angeles can capitalize on them against a strong Ravens defense. Pick: Chargers +2 and Under 42-points.JH Prediction - If you just happen to stumble upon this website, you might not realize this is a Steelers website, but for the other 99% of visitors JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey , it is a general consensus that you dislike the Ravens. Like I felt with the Cowboys Saturday, there are times you have to pick with your head, and not your heart. Hopefully both vital organs are in better alignment Sunday as I feel the Chargers are the winners in this game. However, it won¡¯t be easy.Pick: I¡¯ll take the Chargers both straight up, and with getting points, and I¡¯ll take a stab in the dark and predict the OVER in this game....The Chicago Bears opened as 6-point favorites and there has been little change since then, with the line sitting at 6.5-points as of Sunday morning. It is a similar story for a totals position that began at 42-points and is now showing at 41.5-points.SC Prediction - Just making the postseason was a battle for the defending Super Bowl Champions and their reign should come to an end against a tough Chicago Bears defense at Soldier Field on Sunday. While the Bears are almost as one-dimensional on offense as the Ravens, the quarterback is not quite as remedial and their running back tandem of Tarik Howard and Jordan Howard is among the best in the NFL. However, it is worth noting that Philadelphia has been vastly improved since Nick Foles took over at quarterback. The Eagles have also won their last three games in a row against Chicago in convincing fashion. Pick: Bears -6.5 and Under 41.5-points.JH Prediction - In Foles We Trust. Isn¡¯t this what should be on all types of currency in Philadelphia? Nick Foles has been nothing but magic for the Eagles the past two seasons, and him turning the year around and making the playoffs this year only emphasizes the adoration for Foles in the city of brotherly love. However T. J. Watt Jersey , I feel this is the end of the magic for Foles and company. While I like the Eagles getting points, I don¡¯t think they have enough magic left to make another postseason run.Pick: Take the Eagles getting six, but I¡¯ll take the Bears straight up. I will take the UNDER in this NFC Wild Card matchup.Please feel free to add your selections in the comments section below and we will tally an overall winner at the end of Wildcard weekend. If you have a phone, Twitter, and imagination, a brand-new JuJu jersey could be all yours."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsSteelers Film Room2018 NFL Draft AnalysisLatest NewsLatest NewsWin a free JuJu Smith-Schuster Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey through BTSCNew,31commentsIf you have a phone, Twitter, and imagination, a brand-new JuJu jersey could be all yours. EDTShareTweetShareShareWin a free JuJu Smith-Schuster Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey through BTSCPhilip G. Pavely-USA TODAY SportsBTSC is holding a contest for a free Nike replica JuJu Smith-Schuster jersey in the size of the winners choice (from adult sizes small to 3XL). The contest is going to run on Twitter Chukwuma Okorafor Jersey , so if you do not have a Twitter account or are not following Behind The Steel Curtain, get going on these items first. To enter, the next step is to create a short video of a possible touchdown celebration JuJu Smith-Schuster could use for the 2019 season. Creativity and enthusiasm are obviously key ingredients for a successful video, but my opinion of your celebration is irrelevant. The true judges of this contest will be the Twitter-verse. Here are a few guidelines: Entrants must be at least 18 years old and following BTSC (@btsteelcurtain) on Twitter. Participants in the video may be of any age, but the original tweet must be submitted by someone 18 years or older. So if you are under 18, make sure you have a parent tweet your video for you. The video should be no longer than 20 seconds and should introduce the name of the touchdown celebration before giving a demonstration. Once you have your video ready, the next step is to tune in to the Steelers Preview podcast live on YouTube around 9 PM Thursday evening (May 23). During the show, we will announce the hashtag which must accompany the original tweet in order to enter the contest. Along with the given hashtag, make sure you tag BTSC in the tweet @btsteelcurtain. If you are unable to watch the broadcast live, it can still be viewed on YouTube or any of the audio platforms BTSC podcasts can be found. Additionally Mason Rudolph Jersey , check BTSC¡¯s Twitter feed as we will tweet out the hashtag at some point after the live broadcast.Once your video is posted to Twitter with the proper hashtag, you are officially entered into the contest! The winner will be determined by who receives the most likes on the original post by the end of the contest at 10PM on Wednesday, May 29. Additionally, If JuJu likes your video, you will receive an extra one million likes towards your score! So if your video is liked by @TeamJuJu, it will have the overwhelming advantage over all other submissions unless JuJu likes multiple videos.Once your video is up and going, it is up to you to promote it the best you can. Retweet it as much as you want to gather likes. Make sure you do not create a new tweet with the same video because the likes will not be compiled. Only likes from original tweets (not replies) will count towards your score. So there you have it. Get working on those videos and tune in to YouTube Thursday night for the Steelers Preview. If there are any questions regarding the contest, please email me at [email protected].

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma

Copyright ©1998-2006