Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Gitar-tr.com Tanisma Toplantisi !!!
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Gitar-tr.com Tanisma Toplantisi !!!
Konu Konu: www.authenticlosangeleschargers.com Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
hongwei28
Üye
Üye
Simge

Kayıt Tarihi: 2019-06-Mart
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 58
Gönderen: 2019-19-Mart Saat 09:38 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı hongwei28

Chargers make a pair of roster moves The Los Angeles Chargers have made another roster move today to bring in a fresh pair of legs to the stable of RBs.The Chargers only had 2 RBs that were healthy and active last week Authentic Derwin James Jersey , Melvin Gordon and Detrez Newsome. Russell Hansbrough, Austin Ekeler, and Justin Jackson were all inactive with injuries. While Ekeler has returned to practice, Justin Jackson is still hurt and not practicing. The team decided they need to bring in another set of legs in case Hansbrough and/or can¡¯t go this weekend, and that set of legs is Terrell Watson. Watson has experience both running the ball and as a kick returner. He also has a unique story. I really like all the RBs the Chargers currently have  http://www.sandiegochargersteamonline.com/derwin-james-jerse y , but it¡¯s hard not to root for a guy like Watson, seeing where he came from and what he has battled through to get here:The corresponding move was to Waived/Injured LB James Onwualu. If nobody claims him on waivers he will move to the Chargers Injured Reserve list.Los Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Is Hunter Henry the NFL¡¯s Next Great Tight End? QB Baker Mayfield shows zero interest in Chargers¡¯ playbook - Gavino Borquez¡°I didn¡¯t look at their playbook as much as a I should have. It could have gone a little bit better, but at the same time, I¡¯m prioritizing which playbooks I¡¯m going to learn. No offense to them, but I¡¯ve got a lot on my plate Color Rush Melvin Gordon Jersey ,¡± Mayfield said, per Sports Illustrated.Philip Rivers focused on little things this offseason - Eric Williams¡°Early on, the first five or six weeks of the season, there were too many missed plays,¡± Rivers said. ¡°We weren¡¯t playing terrible. We were 0-4 Color Rush Jahleel Addae Jersey , but it was just, ¡®Gosh that was a huge first down. I just missed the throw.¡¯ Or this was a huge opportunity with a touchdown but we missed it.All 32 NFL team's draft needs - Sam Monson & Steve PalazzoloThe middle of the Chargers defense needs help, starting on the defensive line where a premium interior disruptor is a must for their scheme. The linebacker position isn¡¯t a disaster if Denzel Perryman and Jatavis Brown are healthy and living up to their potential, but another true coverage option is preferred in order to take that back-seven to the next level. Los Angeles has invested heavily in the interior of the offensive line in recent drafts, but it¡¯s time to add youth outside at tackle where Russell Okung and Joe Barksdale are a mid-tier pair of bookends.Can PFF coverage grades at the college level predict coverage grades at the NFL level? - Eric Eager & George ChahrouriAt outside corner  http://www.authenticlosangeleschargers.com/cheap-trevor-will iams-jersey , a few players that fall into the most stable cluster are Mike Hughes, Jaire Alexander and Josh Jackson. Each rank inside the top-seven on PFF¡¯s big board and figure to remain on the outside.What is the fantasy shelf life of the top current tight ends? - Daniel KelleyIf I have to hitch my wagon to any tight end in the game for the future, it¡¯s Henry. He raised his yards per route run from his first year to his second, and saw his targets increase by more than 25 percent. His PFF grade (an impressive 80.9 as a rookie) jumped to 88.0. Only rookie-year touchdown luck keeps the improvement from being as obvious as you¡¯d expect. He¡¯s the next stud.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade Custom New Orleans Saints Jerseys
Yukarı Dön Göster hongwei28's Özellikler Diğer Mesajlarını Ara: hongwei28

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma