Gitar-tr.com Reklam Vermek için Tıklayınız...

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
Gitar-tr.com Tanisma Toplantisi !!!
 Gitar-tr.com FORUM : Gitar-tr.com Tanisma Toplantisi !!!
Konu Konu: Minnesota Vikings T-Shirt Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
hongwei28
Üye
Üye
Simge

Kayıt Tarihi: 2019-06-Mart
Aktif Durum: Pasif
Gönderilenler: 58
Gönderen: 2019-19-Mart Saat 08:56 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı hongwei28

Tuesday Open Thread: September 11 www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com , 2018 Merry Tuesday, everyone!It¡¯s September 11, and we all know what happened on this day, 17 years ago. I think it¡¯s important to use today as a day of thanksgiving, to be thankful for the men and women who defend our nation and the freedoms we enjoy. Today particularly reminds me to include not only our soldiers, but also those in the law enforcement community, and in fire and rescue. Some folks do jobs that others would not want to do, or would not be able to do, and place themselves in harm¡¯s way to protect others. If you are one of those people, I sincerely thank you.That being said, I¡¯ll use part of my freedom to be happy that the Vikings are 1-0. Lions fans, if Chim or any others are reading today Minnesota Vikings T-Shirt , I can only say that I feel for you after last night¡¯s..........game?. Ouch. If it helps any, which it probably won¡¯t, the Vikings opened the 2015 season with an absolute sulphur fart of a game against the 49ers on Monday Night Football (there were lots of 2-14 predictions from some fans on here the next day), and the Vikings wound up finishing the season at 11-5 and brought home the NFCNorth crown. Now, the Lions won¡¯t be able to win the division, as that crown must stay in Minnesota, but the Lions can still turn things around. It¡¯s only one game. It was friggin¡¯ horrendous, though.Around the DN since our last open thread:Ted brings back Zim Tzu for 2018.Eric highlights five game-changing plays from Sunday¡¯s match-up.just_rob had a preview and game thread for last night¡¯s ¡°game¡±. Doing a game thread for division rival games seems to be a success. Excellent idea, rob.Wludford shares the ¡°report¡± that A-a-ron Rodgers suffered a mild MCL sprain. I tend to question any diagnosis that is based solely on TV footage, regardless of how many years the diagnoser had a stethoscope hanging around their neck. (Before anyone starts yelling at me, I know that diagnoser is not a word. I just made it up, but I also used it Minnesota Vikings Hats , so it is now a word......in my world) No word from Rodgers or the Packers yet, but you can bet that Rodgers will play up the injury for all he can, and Joe Buck will be gushing like a 14 year-old girl at a Beatles concert any time Rodgers completes a pass & fakes a limp.Ted has an injury update on Trae Waynes, and the move to IR for Collins along with his replacement¡¯s signing.Wludford has some takeaways from Sundays win against the 49ers. No, wludford didn¡¯t steal a urinal from Levi¡¯s Stadium, he just learned a few things from seeing the game, that¡¯s what I meant by takeaways.Ted looks at how Mike Hughes stepped in when his team needed him, then stepped up big-time.Vikings news from other sources and news from around the rest of the league:At Vikings.com, Rudolph and Cousins both shared some exciting news recently, in addition to the victory on Sunday. Both players¡¯ families are expecting. Congrats to both of them, that¡¯s great news. Also at Vikings.com, catch Coach Zimmer¡¯s Monday presser Minnesota Vikings Hoodie , and see Daniel Jeremiah on the NFL Network as he breaks down game film from Sunday¡¯s game.Fox Sports looks at the extra dimension that Dalvin Cook brings to the offense.After being trounced in game one, the Bills have not decided who will start at QB for game 2, per NFL.com.Sam Darnold shook off an early mistake, and had a huge night for the Jets, from NFL.com.We come to today¡¯s media selection:I know I¡¯ve played this before. More than once, actually, but it has been quite a while, and this still makes me laugh every time I watch it. I don¡¯t know why watching drunk people do drunk things makes me giggle, but it does, and this might be the best drunk person video I¡¯ve seen. (atching this also reminds me to be thankful that there weren¡¯t cameras everywhere back in my younger and much wilder days). Enjoy!Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn¡¯t a male version of The View www.thevikingsfootballauthentic.com , so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can¡¯t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it¡¯s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don¡¯t forget to tip your waitress, and try the tiger meat As we passed along yesterday, Minnesota Vikings¡¯ wide receiver Adam Thielen participated in the Pro Bowl Skills Challenge on Thursday in Orlando, Florida.Thielen got to take part in a few events, starting with the Best Hands competition, which is the one that we expected him to be in. He was part of the second NFC pairing with Seattle Seahawks¡¯ quarterback Russell Wilson. Check out his performance below.That was followed by Thielen getting the chance to show off his arm Minnesota Vikings T-Shirt , as he was part of the ¡°Precision Passing¡± drill. Each side had to select one non-quarterback to go along with their two quarterbacks, and he looked. . .okay. He certainly looked better than Von Miller, who was the AFC¡¯s non-QB and managed to get just two points.Thielen finished with a flourish to give himself 10 points in that competition. He actually got more points than one of the quarterbacks, as Andrew Luck of the Indianapolis Colts only managed to rack up five points.(Cue the ¡°Thielen for QB2¡± comments.)Thielen then struck the final blow for to give the NFC an overall victory in the competition, as he eliminated Houston Texans¡¯ quarterback Deshaun Watson in the final game of Dodgeball of the event.As the winners, everyone on the NFC side got a $7,500 payday. . .pocket change for them, but it¡¯s still pretty cool.What did you think of Adam Thielen¡¯s performance tonight? If you watched it, that is.

Yukarı Dön Göster hongwei28's Özellikler Diğer Mesajlarını Ara: hongwei28

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma